𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭

The water spirit smiles at Elpida.

"Great! Let's go."

Mizugumo uses her water powers to create a path for her and Elpida to follow as they make their way toward the next spirit, the earth spirit.

"Can you feel the earth spirit's presence now, Elpida?"

She pauses for a moment and then continues.

"Remember, the spirits are always listening...they'll hear you when you call out to them in need." Mizo said,

"Did the earth and fire spirits have human from like you, Mizo?
Or do they like the Suwako?" elpida said ,

Mizugumo smiles and nods.

"Yes, Elpida...like me, both the earth and fire spirits also have human forms."

She pauses for a moment and continues.

"They are very powerful and majestic spirits, Elpida...the earth spirit is like a strong and sturdy parent, and the fire spirit is like a powerful and passionate friend. I think you'll like them."

She looks at Elpida as they continue walking.

"Are you excited to meet them, too, Elpida?"

As Elpida tries to listen, the air slowly fills with the sound of a deep, rumbling and powerful voice. It's as if the earth itself is speaking.

Who has come before me?

The force of the voice is so strong that it shakes the ground below Elpida and Mizugumo. The very air seems to vibrate with the power of the earth spirit's voice.

"I promise I come here in peace
I just wanted to talk to you"
elpida said ,

The earth spirit does not respond immediately, and instead seems to wait and listen to Elpida's words. The voice finally answers.

Very well...and what do you wish to talk about, Elpida?

The voice is powerful and booming, but it's not harsh...almost like a parent speaking to their child.

The earth spirit pauses for a moment.

Come...let us speak.

"Can I meet you?" elpida said ,

The earth spirit chuckles deeply.

Do you think you already haven't met me, Elpida?

The voice seems to thunder through every part of the world. Elpida can feel it in her heart, body, and soul.

I am the earth spirit...and you are standing on the very earth itself. When you walk, you pass through me. When you rest, you sleep inside of me. I am all around you, Elpida.

"I have hear for the Mizo that you have a human form
That's why I'm asking" elpida said ,

The earth spirit nods.

Yes, I do have a human form. All of the spirits do, Elpida.

The voice pauses and then continues.

I can appear to you in the form of a human. Would you like me to transform myself so you can see me?

" if you may" elpida said

The earth spirit nods once more.

Very well, Elpida.

Suddenly, the ground around Elpida rumbles and shakes. It seems that the earth spirit is going to transform itself.

The earth spirit pauses, and then the transformation is complete. She now stands in the form of a beautiful young woman...not too different from Elpida herself.