Your right, i dont.

We went downstairs together as i saw breakfast on the table,
"Is this for me?"
"No bro its for me, of course its for you."
"Hey, im not your bro."
"Yes ma'am." I OMG. I blushed,i wanted to scream litreally.I sat down and Tom sat next to me turning the TV on.
"Tom Kaulitz found with another girl!Who is she?" Of course the first thing I hear.
"Hey im sorry about what happend, your really pretty and precious Y/n.Im sorry people are doing this to you." Tom said to me with a sad face.
"Its whatever,im glad i still have you to!" I smiled knowing i was crying inside.He smiled back,i started eating as i felt a hand on my thigh.I looked down to see Tom's hand,he was looking at me while smirking.I giggled at him.
"What's funny?" He asked,
"Nothing."
"Alright then." He moved his hand higher and higher.I felt butterflies in my stomach.I accidentally let out a whimper.
"What was that?" He smirked even more.
"What was what?" I smiled at him knowing i just wanna get on his lap and make out with him.
"Nevermind..Play it how you want." I wasnt wearing anything underneath this shirt.So you could guess what happend.His hand went under my shirt as i turned into a tomato.
"Whats wrong?"
"Nothing is wrong.."
"Alright."

SMUT WARNING

His hand went higher to my boob.He grabbed it and started playing with it,he was teasing me.Mhm.I let out a small moan as he looked confused.
"Whats wrong tell me?"
"Nothing Tom." I finished my breakfast fast as i wanted to spend time with Tom.I went upstairs without him to change.He was following me but i locked the door behind me,i undressed as I was only in my panties right now.Without a shirt,he started banging on the door as i unlocked the door and his eyes went right down.
"Eyes up here."
"Yes ma'am."
He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into a kiss,he took off his shirt as i saw his 6 pack.I was actually staring at them.
"Hey, eyes up here" he mocked me.
"Blablabla" i mocked him too..
"You will see your blablabla" he smirked as he started playing with his lip piercing.He threw me on the bed and started kissing my neck.Leaving hickeys everywhere.
"Wait stop,i need to go the the bathroom."
He looked mad for what to be honest.Cant a girl go to the bathroom?I pushed him away and started walking to the bathroom half naked.I did my thing as it took like 5 minutes,while i was going back to his room i heard him say and do something,sounded like he was saying my name?I barged in and saw him litreally jerking off.
"Oh Y/n." He looks at me while still doing it.
"Tom be forreal."
"What?"
"Oh my god Tom your unbelievable!" I said to him while i was laughing my ass off.He got up and grabbed me by my hand and pushed me on the bed.He took off his pants while i saw him being bricked up.Damnn.
"Need help with that?" I pointed at his boxers while laughing.He nodded, butttttt someone knocked on the door.
"Y/n are you here?" Bill, ohh Bill!
"Yes what's up!"
"Can i come in?"
"No sorry im changing, what do you need?"
"Wheres Tom i need to tell him something."
"Im here."
"Were you guys?Omg ew!"
"Shut up, what do you need?"
"Come here i need to tell you something important." Tom groans and gets up,puts his pants on and looks at me,
"You will regret this Y/n." He said smirkingly,
"Not my fault!" I laughed while i put on some random shirt,seemed like Tom's,and my pants.
I got up to fix my hair when Bill barged in like crazy.
"Uh Y/n we are going to a concert today at 8 pm so i need your help.Its here in LA so don't worry you can come.Can you do my makeup pleaseeee?" He begged like a kid.
"Yeah sure,and im DEFINITELY coming."
"Yay thank you thank you thank you thank you!"
"Your WELCOME!" I said at him while seeing Tom come in.
"Mhm so you coming tonight?"
"Yeah why?"
"Just asking."
"Okaay?" He left while i grabbed my stuff and saw my phone.Billions of calls from my mom and texts like "where are you" or "are you safe" and stuff.I called her and she picked up in a secound.
"Y/n dear where are you?Are you okay?Are you saf-"
"Mom im at the Kaulitz house,im sorry i didnt answer i fell asleep here"
"Okay don't do that again.Come home when you can!"
"Okay !" I went downstairs to go home.I saw Tom and Bill eating something while i put on my shoes and i tried to open the door but its locked.
"Where do you think your going?" Tom asks as he stood behind me.
"Home ? duh?"
"Hey don't you duh me!"
"Mi mala, mi mala."(my bad my bad).
"Ill give you a ride, come on."
"Thank you!" I hugged him while he put his hands on my cheeks.
"Your so cute Y/n."
"Thank youu you are too!"
I jumped on his back and patted his head.
We went to his car and he put on some music.Omg!Taylor swift!It started playing,
"I remember when we broke up the first time,
Saying "This is it I've had enough!" (Pretend that song was made in 2005 please!) I started singing.
"Baby,j miss you and i swear im gonna change trust me! Remember how that lasted for a day i say i hate you we break up you call me I love you!" I was singing while i felt Toms hand on my thigh,
"Your a horrible singer."
"I hate you."
"No you dont."
"Your right, i dont." He blushed as i started singing again.I felt him looking at me the whole time.
"Im really gonna miss you picking fights,
And me falling for it screaming that im right!" i felt Toms hand on my shoulder shaking me,
"Y/nnnnnn we are heree stop singing!"
"Oh im sorry, thanks Tommy!" I giggled cause I know he hates when i call him that.
"Bye Y/n,im gonna pick you up at 7:30 for the concert!And also after it we are going to a party!!"
"Okayy bye!" I waved at him and went inside.

Im sorry guys for not posting much!I will try to as much as i can, thanks you for 850 views i love every single one of you!Please leave a star and a comment!Have a great day/night !♥️🫶🏽

I love this picture tho 😭😭
1140 words!