Our whole lives

I started watching and the song was calm.Not rock or something, calming.Me and Ellen are just staring at the screen,then the camera turns to the audience ( if you know what i mean ) and then points at...Is that Tom?

"Y/n isnt that Tom?" Ellen asks me, turning her head around facing me.

"It is.." i look down, i dont wanna see him ever again.Ellen sees me and the tears in my eyes forming and comes up to me and hugs me.

"Its okay, its okay." She says as i start crying in her arms,she rubs my back.

"Okay, i have one thing if that might help you now." She tells me,i look at her confused but still sad.

"Tell me the stuff you wanna tell him.Ill listen, okay?"

I was confused, cause like what,but whatever.Okay now what do i wanna tell him..?

" ' We used to have so much fun together, time always used to go by so fast when we were together.I remember the beautiful sunset that one day when we were looking out the window and the way i looked at you beacuse i couldn't believe you were mine in that moment.I remember every single time you had to leave i would beg for 5 more minutes beacuse i knew i would miss you so much until i saw you again,you would laugh and say you had to go but you would still hold me until you finally had to leave. Its unfair and im frustrated because i don't know what you think of me anymore, i wish i could beg for 5 more minutes with you again..Can we have one more meaning less conversation again?I can hear your voice through the rain, i wish i could say something back.Its not fair i chose to forgive you for the things you never would've forgiven me for.I just wish you could understand me. ' ".

I tell her all of it ,brushing my tears on her shoulder while she listens and rubs my back.Playing with my hair.

"Well,when you see him again.Tell him."
She looks at me and smiles softly.

We started cuddling ( as friends ) and watching the TV while they play.Gosh this song was giving memories for some reason.

Time skip - End of the concert, Toms pov

"Adam that was amazing!" I tell him while giving him a high five.

"Thank you!" He says back.

"Woah woah i am sweating like crazy.Do yall think maybe Y/n watched this ?" Alycia says while brushing her sweat on the towel.

"Maybe, maybe not maybe yes.I hope shes safe tho." Bill says looking down.

"Why can't we all just forget about her?!Its been a few months,shes still not back!Shes definitely not even gonna come back." I say, realising what i just said.

"Well Tom some people actually cared and still do about her.You know?Just beacuse you never did isn't our fucking problem." Cecila says raising her voice at me.

"Okay okay everyone stop fighting.But Cecilia really has a point Tom." Bill says.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes.

"Sooo what are we doing today?" Lyly says in a high pitched voice,ew.I don't like Lyly for some reason,shes annoying me so much.I like Y/n better, better in everything.I dont know why i act like i dont care, i care the most.I cry my self to sleep,why do i act like this?

"Tom is probably gonna hook up with 7 different girls tonight,im gonna go shopping with Alycia and Bill.The rest of you i don't now." Gustav says,

"Yeah,i miss the old Tom tho.The one Y/n changed." Georg looks at me and then at Bill.

"Same.." Bill looks at me.

"Im tired, im gonna go sleep." I say getting up the stairs.

Y/NS POV / THE NEXT DAY