I never did

"Thank youu!" I smiled and went to check the price, okay okay not so expensive. 234 dollars was the whole outfit.

"What are you gonna buy?" I ask him,

"Nothing to be honest,its all ugly" he rolls his eyes.I laugh at him and went to the cashier with Tom behind me

"Just this please!" I tell her and give her the outfit.

"Okay ma'am! That will be 234 dollars!Are you paying cash or ?" I turn around to see Tom's eyes wide open, ill pay for it then!I take my wallet and get 250 dollars out.

"Here!Keep the change! Thank you" i get the things and ran out the door.

"What was that!" Tom moved my chin so i could look at him.

"What was what?"

"I could've payed for you!"

"Meh noo" i start walking to car as he ran up to me.

"Meine liebeeeee whyy did you do that"

"Too late! Lets go home!"

"I need to go to my house,you coming with or no?"

"Sure!Till?"

"Till the party starts.That is till 10 pm!" Oh damn its not even 2 pm.I nodded as we get in the car.I was sitting in the front now,looking out the window.I didnt realise time was actually flying,these 20 minutes felt like 3.

We got out of the car and walked in the house,i saw Bill on the couch watching TV,while Tom went in the bathroom.

"Hi Bill!" I smiled,

"Hi Y/n !!! How are you?"

"Im okay!Are you ready for the party?"

"Yes!For sure i am!" I laughed at him,i got up the stairs to Tom's room and lay down in his bed.I basically live in this house,i hear Tom's voice behind to door.

"Y/n do you wanna eat?"

"Maybe later!Not hungry now!"

Toms pov

Shes still not hungry, i dont believe this.

"Bill?" I sat down next to him.

"Yeah?"

"I need to talk to you about Y/n."

"Uh yeah what's up?"

"She didn't eat breakfast and she keeps saying shes not hungry everytime i ask her to eat.Its almost 5 pm Bill.That means she didnt eat for like 7 hours straight."

"Tom im sure shes just not hungry,ill ask her later, okay?"

"Okay thanks Bill." I hug him and we start watching the TV,Y/n was probably sleeping.

TIME SKIP 8 PM

I was finding clothes for the party,its not hard for me beacuse i always know what im gonna wear.Bill was probably doing his make up and Y/n was in the bathroom.I hear Bills door open, i look over to see him going to the bathroom.

"Wait Bill!"

"What?"

"Y/ns in the bathroom!"

"Yeah,i know im gonna ask her if she wants to eat."

"Oh okay." He knocked on the bathroom door and i went back to my room.

Y/ns pov

I hear knocking on the door,i was on the bathroom door dizzy and almost passed out.