001: James!!

A/N: There are a few things I left out of this story. Like their professions and some other things I won't go into. But anyway, enjoy. This is a story I made up yesterday and I had to get it out of my head or I wouldn't sleep.

•••••••••••••°°°°°°°°

In a modern-styled house were 11 children running around in panic. "James!! We're are you?! You can't be playing with the time turner like that!!" A girl with black curly hair called out as the others continued to search for James.

They heard a sigh coming from behind them, so they turned and found a guilty looking James holding a time turner with clenched hands. "Now hand that over slowly okay?" A boy said slowly as if talking to a four year old as his supposed twin looked at him weirdly.

"Don't talk to me like I'm a kid." he said making wild hand gestures causing him to drop the time turner which landed with a loud crack. Sand went everywhere as the kids disappeared into nothing.

°°°°°°°°°°°••••••••••••
Hogwarts, Great Hall,  1996.

As the students talked with happiness and joy a large hole opened up in the ceiling then following with 12 kids falling out of said hole.

"Get your butt out of my face!!"

"Get your face out of my butt!!"

"You're stepping on my shoulder!!"

"Get your hair away from my face!!"

They stopped their bickering once they got up and examined their surroundings which consisted of shocked students and confused teachers. "James!!!" The 11 kids all yelled as they scowled at the shrinking teenager.

"Listen, this isn't entirely my fault. I mean you told me where it was, you know I'm not trustworthy." James said as he pointed to the girl with black curly hair, Mina.

She was about to retaliate but was cut off by a cough, "And who are you eleven?" the one and only Professor Minerva McGonagall asked with a stern voice.

The seven looked around once more as the noticed the old walls and new faces along with a few familiar young faces. "Aunt Minerva!!" A small girl with blonde hair, Lily, exclaimed as she made her way toward McGonagall.

McGonagall looked at the girl hugging her in confusion as the other kids called for her to come back. "Who are you?" Minerva asked again.

Mina stepped up and whispered something in Lily's ear that made her let go and look around before looking like she made a revelation. "Ohhh, the dust thingy."

"Sorry about her, I'm mina and we, this is gonna sound crazy, but we are from the future believe it or not." She said with a nervous smile as everyone gaped at them.

Minerva stared at her briefly before responding, "This is a wizard and Witch school, anything is possible in my opinion." She gave a brief smile.

"So when are you from?" Headmaster Albus Dumbledore asked with great interest, "You look quite familiar."

"The year 2025 sir." a boy with dark skin and red hair responded. Dumbledore just stroked his beard with a hum before asking the question everyone has been waiting to hear an answer to.

"Are you related to anyone here by chance?"