004: Oh No

Who were their parents?

Before that question was popped up the doors swung open and in walked the silver Trio in the middle of a conversation, "I mean Lavender would look even better with a wig and clown shoes." Pansy said.

"No, have you seen her on heels? Much less clown shoes." Blaise added resulting in Pansy laughing and a smile on Draco's face.

They stopped their chat as everyone stared at them, "What are you looking at?........Who are they?" Pansy asked irritated then confused.

Some people snickered, Hermione Blushed and Theodore Nott called them over. Lily caught a sight of Draco and ran toward him.

"Mommy!!" She went in for to hug the confused Draco who just stood there confused.

"What?!!" They all yelled.

"Draco," Pansy gasped, "What did you do?" She smirked.

"Nothing Pansy." He growled at her as he tried to pry of the girl who just clung on harder so he gave up. In the corner Harry dropped 10 gallons into Hermione's hand as she smirked.

"What in Merlin's name is going on?" Blaise asked with curiosity. The situation was explained by Theodore in less than 7 minutes and the three just froze, pansy slowly broke out into a smile.

Blaise squinted his eyes in disbelief and Draco just stood there quietly. Pansy made her way over to Hermione and sat next to her as she batted her eyelashes, "So Granger, what happened?" Hermione just hid her face in her hand and shook her head.

Ron just gestured for him to come sit next to him so he did with great hesitation. When he got seated Ron wrapped an arm around his shoulder and smirked while Blaise processed the situation.

"Mommy? Are you okay?" Draco did nothing but look at the girl and pet her hair as he looked confused. Before he could say anything a loud buzz was heard from James.

"Excuse me," He took out a mirror, "It's Mom!!" He exclaimed as he tried to pass the phone to anyone but no one would take it so he had no other choice.

"Hey mom." he squeaked.

"Where the hell are you guys and why is there sand everywhere!!" Malfoy yelled.

(We'll call older draco Malfoy and Younger Draco, draco)

"Mom,  don't get mad but.... I kinda found your time turner and kinda dropped which brought us back to 1996." He said quickly. There was silence then James put the Mirror back in his pocket.

"S-so, They are on their way." He said terrified. Everyone looked at him with confusion, "Why are you scared of Malfoy?" A Ravenclaw asked with interest.

The 12 kids looked at her as if she was crazy, "You clearly don't know him."

The 12 shivered, "But when he's in a good mood it's pretty nice. Here watch this." Evan said as he took out a small box and threw it on the floor and out came a large projector.

••••••••••••°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I did a bad thing." Harry said as he plopped unto the bed Draco was sitting on as he read a book.

"Does it affect me?" He asked not once looking up.

"No."

"Then Suffer in Silence." He flipped to the next page ignoring Harry.

••••••••••••

"Hey Harry, I'm hungry." Draco asked as he sat on the couch his belly prominent. He was expecting the Lily

Harry looked at him and asked, "What do you want?"

"Honey and Pickles." Draco said as Harry looked at him with wide eyes, "Really?" Draco just nodded. With that Harry got up and went to the kitchen.

When he came back with the requested items and stretched his hands for Draco to take them, "I don't want that anymore, I want Chips and Yogurt."

"What? Seriously? Isn't that gonna make you bloated?" James and Ivana looked at harry as if he was crazy while Draco looked livid.

Draco snapped his head toward him and glared, "I'm already bloated Harry, my feet hurt and it feels like I'm carrying a two watermelons on my belly!!! What are you trying to say huh?!"

"Am I too fat for holding our- no YOUR child huh?!" He yelled out and Harry just lifted his arms to surrender before going back to the kitchen to get what was asked of him.

He came back and gave Draco the snacks before turning around, "....Harry?" Draco's overly sweet voice called out and it sounded scary.

"Is this Vinegar, you know Vinegar makes my stomach hurt do you want to kill me? Do you not love me anymore?" He turned from angry to a sobbing mess in less than 0.2 seconds. "No it's not like that, I'll get you another okay?"

He left to the Kitchen and the kids burst out laughing, "Damn mom, I didn't know you had that in you. You know, I won't tell dad if you give me 10 gallons." James said with hope.

"Are you negotiating with me?" Draco said in a sweet voice "No of course not I would never. I think I hear my homework calling, then I have to fold the dishes later, you know....." James said as he scurried away.

••••••••••••••••

"What. Did. You. Do?" Draco asked Harry as he stared at the bruise covered Harry.

"Just promise not to get mad."

"What. Did. You. Do?"

"Okay, so I was minding my own business-" he got cut off.

"Bullshit."

••••••••••••••••

"I dreamed of you." Harry said, "It was so hard to get away from you my love." He said staring longingly.

"Now we can be together." He said as he hugged Draco's butt.

"I hate you." Draco said as he looked at him, but Harry didn't care since he was too busy kissing his butt.

••••••••°°°°°°°°

The Projection ended and everyone burst into laugher. "That was amazing." Draco was red and Harry was satisfied.

"They are so cute."

Then a flash of light had stopped everything. When the light faded, there stood 6 people.

All of them looking relieved while one smiled, way to widely. The kids shivered, 'Oh no.'