002: Double Unexpected

"Are you related to anyone here by chance?"

The 12 looked at each other with uncertainty before giving each other a brief nod, "Yes we are sir." Gasps and mutters filled the air right after that. "SILENCE." The one and only fabulous Snape yelled.

"It seems the need for an introduction is in order." Minerva said as she made her way to Snape. The kid's got into some kind of formation before Mina started.

She took a deep breath, "My name is Mina Ashley Granger and I am 14 years old ." All eyes went straight to the Griffindor table were Hermione sat frozen. "Who is your dad?" A hufflepuff asked.

"Mother actually, my Mom is Hermione Granger and my Mother is Pansy Parkinson." Gasps we're heard once more as they all looked at Hermione who was beet red while Pansy was nowhere to be found.

"That was unexpected." Ron muttered.

"I am Evelyn Pomfrey Granger youngest daughter of Hermione Granger and Pansy Parkinson and I am 10 years old."

"Double Unexpected." Ron muttered again.

"Hey, I'm hugo Weasley, Oldest son of Ron Weasley and Blaise Zabini and I am 15 years old." Silence was all that was there as all eyes switched to Ron and of course no Blaise.

Ron puffed up his chest and turned to Harry, "I told you I could fuck him." Before stuffing his face with more food as Harry just shook his head.

"I am Arthur Weasley, youngest son of Ron Weasley and Blaise Zabini and I am 14 years." He smiled a wide smile that looked a lot like Ron's which made everyone go 'aww'.

"Two?! Score." Ron exclaimed before receiving a nudge from Hermione.

Arthur had Red hair and brown skin like Hugo but he had freckles which made him stand out. "I am Molly Lovegood Oldest daughter of Luna Lovegood and Ginny Weasley and I am 14 years." She bowed as everyone muttered.

"That was expected."

Ginny turned a vibrant red color as Luna squeezed her hand under the table. "I am Isabella Lovegood youngest daughter of luna Lovegood and Ginny Weasley and I am 12 years old. "

"I am Teddy Lupin Son of Remus Lupin and Sirius Black and I am 18 years old." The teachers received knowing looks from the fellow students along with the teachers, even Dumbledore handed Snape and Minerva 5 gallons.

There were seven more children left out of the twelve to Introduce, and everyone was eager to get to the boy that looked like Harry Potter and the other boy that looked like Draco Malfoy.