El más allá

TW: death, afterlife,gore, blood, stabbing, injuries, hospitals, violence, case information
no this is not proof read :)

--

I thought it was my imagination so I ignored the first knock, but when the second one came in I knew it wasn't be imaging things, sadly. That and spencer was still sleeping, I was only in my pajama shorts and a sports bra, my pajama shorts are not the most outside world friendly either, but its not like spencer hasn't seen me in this before so its fine. So I grab my silk robe from my bag just in case its someone who I don't know. I put it around me and just holding it closed instead of tying it. I open the door to see the wonderful Emily Prentiss holding the case files. It was 2:45 in the fucking morning... What did she want?!

"What do you want?" I asked, I am not even trying to be nice she fucking woke me up.

"I need to pick yours and Reid's brain about something, I might have a hunch." She says as she walks past me into the room.

"Come in by all means, we weren't sleeping or anything." I say sarcastically.

"Is he a deep sleeper?" She asks me, pointing at Reid.

"Yea, give me a sec." I state making a pot of coffee, lord knows I will need it.

I make myself a cup, her a cup, and Spencer one. I put his cup on his nightstand putting two fingers in it then shoving the two fingers in his mouth. He hates the taste of black coffee and that will definitely wake him up! And that it did, he was sitting up and spitting his tongue out in disgust.

"Wake up, Nightwalker over here wants to use our genius brains." I say handing him a cup of coffee and a couple of creams and sugars. I can drink my coffee black if I really want to.

"So what did you wake us up for again?" I state as I take off my robe and toss it at my bag and lay on my bed staring at the ceiling waiting for her to answer. But she was just staring at me and specifically my sports bra. I smirk to myself before clicking her back into reality.

"A picture would last longer, lover, but what do you need our brains for? come on I want to actually try to sleep, its impossible when he snores."

"Oh yea right, so all the victims go to the same dry cleaners right. But everyone who works there all have alibis right. But Reid can you repeat to me exactly what Tom Greengrass said when we asked him about his son?" She stated kind of flustered.

"uh yea, "What about him? I don't talk to him. He is irrelevant, I disowned him. He used to work for my dry cleaning company before we ran out of business. I don't see why this is important. My son would never do that. My son would never do that. I can't believe you guys. I haven't talked to him in years. No the back door doesn't security cameras, but my son doesn't know that. They are there they just don't work. But my son doesn't know they don't work. The camera's inside don't work either But the only one that doesn't work is the one that points at the counter, but my son never knew that. I want my lawyer." Thats it unless you wanted the questions Rossi was asking him." Reid stated half asleep still.

"No, but do you see the pattern, he kept denying everything, but he couldn't think his son would do anything like that yet hasn't spoken to his son in years... He is so determined his son didn't do it, yet he hasn't seen or spoken to his son in years. But with him and the cameras, he made sure we knew that his son didn't know about the cameras, I think that was him trying to convince himself over us. If you payed attention to the wording, he kept saying 'my son doesn't know that' he doesn't even say his son's name, he never referred to him as Jacob or any nickname, just my son." Emily stated

"He is distancing himself from his son, because he has talked to his son. Wasn't their suspicious payments missing from his bank account and wasn't Mr. Greengrass gone a lot. I remember his wife saying she thought he was getting a call girl, but she didn't care." I said while propping myself up on my forearms.