authors note

Hey guys, I just want to put this out there, I am kind of pissed off latley because of a comment thread between a person and I about the word Hispanic. Coming from someone who is Hispanic, Latina, Mexican, Venezuelan, colored (how ever you want to say it), I don't appreciate someone going in and telling me that I don't know what I am talking about and that I am discriminating and grouping people based off race.

This was what I sent to the person and I really would like it if everyone would just say something nice or nothing at all

This was what I sent to the person and I really would like it if everyone would just say something nice or nothing at all. I am ALWAYS open to corrective criticism but what they were saying was rude and offensive, calling me racist and a clown and a fool etc. I would just stress that what you say in the comments I see. I go back and I read them and respond sometimes. It just hurts me to see people who are just being rude.

I am setting a new policy, I will talk to you in the comments for strike 1, (which I did to this person). Then if it has not stopped I will then message you privately, (which I did to this person). If I still have a problem I will very much block you and remove all of your comments from my story (even if they are not rude).

It just hurts me and I don't want to do this anymore.

Thank you babes! I will be posting the next chapter within the week!