Chapter 6

**Seth POV**

How the hell are we going to explain the idea of soulmates for fucking supernatural beings with a medium? How can we explain that we can smell that she's the one for us? What in the hell are we going to do if our mate runs? My mind is racing and I can barely breathe. I look to Colby who is older than me by like 12 lifetimes. He simply smiles and gives me a nod. Guess he's gonna be the one to explain it then.

"Fiona, I think we should probably explain what we mean a bit more later. I think for now we should let you focus on doing the video, I mean you do live next door." Colby says finally after a long silence.

"Sure," she says with a small smile "but just so you know, I know about soulmates and all supernatural beings, including you two." My jaw dropped, what the hell!?!

"I'm sorry," I stutter "what?"

"I've been around for about 22 lifetimes, I just reincarnate each lifetime and when my abilities show I get my memories back. I believe we have met before, though it's bee about a century." she says calmly. "Now, let's get back to the tour and your friends who aren't supernaturals that I've met and then we can all meet for a chat tomorrow." We both nod dumbly to her and follow her out of the office and back to Sam and Josh.

Josh gives me an odd look as we walk in and a shake my head and mentally tell him not now. He nods once getting the message.

"Alright, if you'll follow me, we can head to Charlotte's room." Fiona speaks and I can feel my heart clench remembering her talking to me in my past lives. The love, laughter , and light she's always brough to Cole and I. I know I have a stupid grin on my face but I can't help it. We finally found her again. Every lifetime, we always find her, but it lights up my soul every single time. Colby walks up beside me and whispers in my ear.

"Are you going to be able to wipe that grin off your face for the video or are we gonna have to pretend that you and her are dating on camera without me until we finally come out of the closet?" 

"I'll be fine, but to be honest, since it's the first lifetime where we can all be together openly, I'd really like us to be public sooner than later." I explain. He nod with a nervous smile and we all turn on our camera and begin recording again.

"Alright guys, we took a short break but now we are back with Fiona and she's taking us to Charlotte's room. What's Charlotte's story Fiona?" I ask.

"Well, Charlotte was Emily and Christopher's niece who was in the home the night of the attack. The murdered took her head off with the axe because he hit her so strongly and so many times. It was later found that the murderer was in love with Charlotte and to avoid her seeing what he'd done he killed her. She was around 15 at the time of the murder. Sometimes around three AM you can hear her crying if you set up an EVP recorder, for the boy she loved who killed her in fear." she explained. "Well hello Charlotte, would you like to talk to the boys this evening?" I felt a cool breeze brush across my neck.

"What was that?" I ask.

"What?" the guys ask.

"I just felt a cool breeze on my neck, like someone blew on my neck." I explain.

"That would be Charlotte's boyfriend and murderer James. James you were not invited. I'm aware you don't like me in her room but you need to go to your area of the house. I am here to protect her purity you murdering idiot." she grumbles at thin air and then the breeze brushes the front of my face before disappearing.

"Did her just run out of the room after trying to slap me?" I ask Fiona shell shocked.

"He did. Come on, we can visit Cassie next, she lives with Sean in the next room. They are very friendly but if you hear babies crying don't be surprised." she says as she ushers us away from James and Charlotte.