Chapter 9

****TIME SKIP****

**Fiona POV**

I had been hiding in the tunnels for a few hours when my phone buzzed in my pocket.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, it Jules, how are things going? They contracted until 6:00 am so since it's been a few hours I wanted to check in." she said sweetly.

"Oh, ummmmm, it's going good they are investigating but were headed into alone challenges so I'm in my office waiting on them to finish things up and come get me." I lie, I've been hiding in the rooms behind the walls where Seth is all night long. He calms my anxiety so much just by being close by. I hate that I already miss being closer to him. It took them so long to find me this time around and I don't wanna lose more time but I know they don't know what I am and if they did, they may leave me forever.

"Fiona!" Jules shouts into the phone.

"Oh, shit sorry I zoned out thinking." I sigh

"Are they going to be done early do you think?" she asks

"I'm not sure, depends if they want me there when they do further investigations. I'll message you if they finish up early though." I tell her kindly. It's not her fault my soulmates are the guys she contracted to.

"Alright dear, have a fun night." she says then hangs up. I put my phone in my pocket when I hear what I prayed I wouldn't for the entire night.

"Woah, guys, there are secret tunnels in this mansion. It looks like they run behind the walls." Colby chuckles, I can hear the smile in his voice.

"You should face them darling," Emily tells me gently in my ear "they will love you regardless of what you are." I sigh heavily before walking quietly towards Colby's voice at the entrance to my hiding spot.

"You would be correct Cole" I say as I slowly emerge scaring the crap out of all of them. I chuckle as they all jump and whip around towards me. I hear their camera power down and they all stare for a moment before Seth runs to me and tackles me in a hug. Tears slip down my cheeks as Colby joins him.

"We do not care what you are love, please don't leave us again." Seth whispers in my ear and Colby nods his agreement.

"Promise?" I whisper

"Promise." they both says gently to me. When we back away I see Sam looking sheepish and Josh holding his hands up surrender style.

"Nothing to looks sad for Sam, and Josh it's alright. If Seth and Cole trust you them I trust you too." They nod understandingly and come give me side hugs. It felt good to have a family again, regardless of how unorthodox we might be.

"So, how have the investigations been going?" I ask.

"We have everything we need actually, we were just roaming around hoping and praying you'd pop out of hiding so we could take you to eat with us." Colby says sweetly.

"Well, let me message my boss that we are headed out and then I can lock up and we can get food." I explain. They all nod and go to pack their equipment while I lock up and message Jules.