Chapter 7

**Fiona POV**

They finally found me, well kind of accidentally but they found me. I have loved them for 22 lifetimes and I'm excited we are finally in one where I can love them openly, though it would seem that they aren't as open as I'd like us all to be. I wonder why? I thought to myself as I took them towards Cassie and Sean's room. I hope they don't do the baby crying prank on them. Their story is a bit too sad to say on camera but I guess it's gonna be out there now. "Alright everyone, this room belongs to a couple named Cassie and Sean.  They were the most recent owners of the house who sadly died due to a gas leak causing an explosion in 1980 when Sean lit a cigarette one night. Their infant son Finn survived as he was in another area of the home with their nanny. Finn is now married with a son and daughter of his own named Fiona and Frederick." I explained quietly.

"Oh cool, she has the same names as you do." Josh says and I wince slightly, it didn't go unnoticed.

"Oh my god!" Seth said. Is Finn your father? Is that why you winced?" Seth blurts.

"Yes indeed. Finn is my father and Frederick is my brother. However, I do not want to talk about my family on camera please." I said kindly.

"Of course," Colby interjects before Josh can start asking the questions I can see swirling in his mind "we would never make you reveal anything you aren't comfortable with. Do you mind if we ask questions off camera and you can tell us what's okay to share with the viewers?" I nod gently in reply. 

"Alright guys, you heard the lady, cameras off." Sam chuckles as they all set their cameras down.

"Alright, tell us what you want, nothing more." Seth says sweetly.

"Well, my dad got my mom pregnant when she was only 15 and  she had me and Frederick.  We are identical twins. Though he doesn't reincarnate like I do. He also doesn't have my abilities." I begin.

"Do you speak to them?" Josh asks.

I sigh heavily. "Not since I moved to LA. Sadly, they were very strict and never believed in my abilities.  When my grandmother from my dads side passed she left me her entire estate and I sold the house and moved here. They hate me for leaving and not being who they require I be to be a part of their family.  So, here I am in LA, working in my other grandmothers house. She says I am just as sweet as her son used to be.  When I got this job I didn't know this was the house my dad told me the story of, but now that I do I feel more connected to LA than ever before."

"Oh Fiona, I am so sorry you went through all of that." Colby says as he moves towards me with open arms. I lean into the hug and sigh again, I doubt they want anyone to know about me yet, so I step back and he gives me an odd look. Probably because he has always calmed me down in every lifetime and I'm the one who pulled away quickly.

"Does your family know you reincarnate?" Sam suddenly says. I gape at him in shock. How the hell does he know that?!