bath time

Evie went to go give the guys their second check and to check in on them "hey guys i got yalls check do yall need anything else? how are we doing"? she asked finally her eyes landing on the guy with the roach tattoo. "um no we should be okay the check will do Evie" mr roach tattoo said. "okay here you go ill be back in a sec" she said handing the check to him. Evie went to the back to drink some water as she thought "god damn this heat is the worst im glad i get off in 20 minutes tho". Evie drank her water and talked to one of the cooks.

Evie walked up to the guys table where the guy with the ear gauges handed her the check "okay ill have your change right out and your receipt" "oh no need just keep the rest as a tip" the guy with the roach tattoo said "oh are you sure you've already tipped me today" Evie protested. "yeah your an amazing server and you deserve it" he said. "oh thank you so much I'll be right out with your receipt" Evie said as she walked to the register to put the money and to sort out her tip. Evie grabbed the receipt and headed to the guys table. "here yall go have a blessed day" Evie chirped to the table. "hey whats your name actually" she asked the guy with the roach tattoo "oh uh my names ari" he replied "oh thats a interesting name i like it" she said "oh um thank you Evie" he said kinda nervously but she just brushed it off. "have a nice day guys" she said as she walked away.

"ari. ari. ari." she thought of "that would be so easy to moa-" "you cant think like that evie" her having a whole conversation in her head in the back near the shelves of dry ingredients. i kept thinking about him and about how he kept looking at me. Evie sat in the back thinking about ari till her shift ended. she was kinda glad pavlos wasnt there today because he would most likely ask her to work overtime and she wouldn't refuse since pavlos was such a kind man.

Evie walked out to her car a little old 1980 pontiac sunfire and unlocked her door, threw her bag in the back and turned the car on. out of the corner of her eye she saw the guys from the table walk out of the restaurant and ari looked around the parking lot and his eyes wandered to her car, he started walking over and the rest of the guys followed. "hey Evie" he said through her half open window. "hey ari" i said. "i love sunfires" he said pointing to her car "oh yeah its my favorite" i responded "i didn't realize your shift was about to end i was expecting you to come around the table again" he said "you were missing me"? she questioned while smiling "well yeah how could i not" he said with a small laugh.

After Evie. finished her convo with ari she said bye to the other guys and started driving home. when Evie got home she threw her keys in the catch all and decided that she was gonna smoke and take a bath. she gathered all her tools to roll and her pjs and a towel and headed to the bathroom. Evie loved baths. Evie also took her phone to the bathroom to play some relaxing music if she needs it. she got her bath ready. she put soaking salts and body wash inti the tub where it turned into bubbles waiting for her to dip in.

Evie dipped her toe in the water to test the water and it was perfect for her liking. Evie climbed into the tub and started rolling a russian cream backwood. Her favorite. Evie has a tray for her bath so she can basically do anything in there she can read, eat, drink wine, roll, literally anything.

3rd person pov

3rd person pov

Just as Evie finished rolling two backwoods she got a call on her phone. "Who could that even be" she said quietly to herself as she reached for the phone. She picked up the call from an unknown number "hello"? "hi is this Evie"? she recognized that voice she had been thinking about that voice. "oh hey ari". "hey what are you doing at the moment" he asked "oh im just taking a bath" she replied "oh thats relaxing" he nicely replied "yeah it really is especially since i roll up right as i get in and i just sit in there and just get lost in my own calmness. what are you doing ari"? she questioned. "oh i was maybe gonna go pick you up and go for a drive and get to know you some more, maybe smoke a little you know" he said kinda saying the last part with a disappointed voice because he thought he wouldn't be able to go on a drive with her since she's probably heading to bed like any normal person at this time of night. "oh okay just give me like 20 minutes ill be ready" she replied shoving all of the disappointment that ari was going to feel to the side. "oh okay are you sure its kinda late" he said not wanting to interrupt her night time routine.

"oh yeah i wouldve just sat in this tub rotting away for two hours, why not do something different"? she said to his amazement "oh okay send me your address and ill be there as fast as i can" he quickly replied due to him kinda being excited to see her again before the day was over. "okay ill see you soon bye ari be safe" she said and her telling him to be safe made his heart erupt. "okay see you soon bye Evie" he said as she ended the call.
"Wow" both of them thought.