breakfast

pt 10:

Aris pov
I wake up at 2:28 in the morning three hours after we had that moment together and I wanted to make sure the door was locked to my shed. I checked and it was locked. If it was just me i wouldn't care as much but Evies here. I go and lay back with her as i play back everything i did and every little moan she made earlier. 3:30 is the time and im still up thinking about my Evie. I turn over and softly get in position to cuddle her more. she stirs and kinda whimpers because her sleep is being disturbed. i cuddle her and she hoes back to full sleep maybe now i can fall back asleep. "goodnight my gorgeous girl" i whisper.

Time skipppp
next day
"goodmorning princess" I say to Evie. "goodmorning baby" she replies. Shes making breakfast and i go behind her and hug her and kiss her neck and i squat down to kiss her ass cheek its so soft. She only has some panties on and a lace top. "do you want some help" i ask. "um yes can you get some tomatoes and those chiles out the fridge, oh and the onion and those green tomatoes too pleasee" she asks. "Yes of course" i reply. Shes making some Mexican food and it already is making the kitchen smell good. I go and grab the things she asked me to get and put them on the counter next to her. "Thank you baby" she thanks me and kisses me on my cheek. "Of course princess". She starts roasting the tomatoes and the chiles in a pan with some onion, garlic and oil. It smells so good in here right now and i think im inlove already. I mean shes making me mexican food for breakfast right now. "what are you making" i ask. "Oh im making chilaquiles" she replies. omg that accent is so hot. "That sounds really good." i reply and she flips the tomatoes and peppers in the pan. Shes frying tortillas but i dont know why since we have chips. "we have tortilla chips Evie" i say and she laughs. "Im sorry i just never made these not fresh you know and plus i want you to have only the best and i dont think tortilla chips out the bag dont seem to good with his dish." she replies informatively. "Ohh got it" i kiss her cheek and i go to walk to the couch "do you need anything Evie that i can help with?" i ask before i even go try to be comfortable. i cant be comfortable without knowing Evies okay and helped. "yes im okay thanks for asking" she says.

After maybe 15 minutes Evie puts a big plate infront of me and ohmygod im inlove she cooked it up. Its kinda like nachos but green and she made me two eggs with a bunch of that white little crumbles of cheese. theres even a little chip that looks like a heart. "Oh my god Evie Thank you baby" i get up and hug her. I give her a big fat kiss on the cheek. "Oh of course baby tell me how you like it" she says while turning around to walk back into the kitchen. "Wait did you make yourself food yet" i ask "Oh no im making mine right now" she said "Im not eating till you do. dont ever make my plate before yours" i say. "But i cooked for you" she said. "Yeah but you're supposed to eat before me always" i say to her. "okay baby" she says and i hug her more. I take a bite of the food and i get up while shes looking at me to see if i enjoy it. I pick her up and spin her around. "Oh my god youre an angel" i say. she blushes and kisses me.