wobbly

pt 12:
smut

Aris Pov
"i can put the rest of this up" i tell the guys and they all go upstairs. "hey baby" Evie stands next to me in this tiny little pj set. "hey mama" i said. i kiss her and grab her chin. "do you need help" she asks. "oh no theres only a couple more things i can get it thank you for offering though" i replied "oh okay baby" she said. i finished putting the stuff up and i grabbed Evies hand and took her to my room upstairs.
"ooo cool room baby" Evie said when i opened my room door. she jumped on my bed and cuddled in my blankets. i jump on my bed after her and start tickling her. "ari no. no ari no. im gonna pee on you"!! she erupts with giggles as i lightly tickle her. i dont even tickle her that much and she's thrashing and giggling so much. she ends up under me and we're met face to face looking down at each others lips and back up to our eyes. Evie pulls me in and i go in on her lips. she starts pulling my head closer and i stop kissing her to move to her neck.

i try to find the good spot on her neck and i lightly bite around her neck. shes softly whining at my bites so i decided to lick up her neck and oh my god she moaned the most gracious moan ive ever heard. "oh Evie" i said. i start kissing her and she pushes my head off her lips. "baby" she said "yes" i responded "i dont know why but that lick felt so good". "oh did it, i thought i heard an angelic moan come out of that pretty mouth" i said "can you do it again for me? i really really liked it" she said and i got straight to it " oh thank you" Evie responded and shuttered and moaned in my ear. my hands wander down to her pj shorts and i just touch everywhere except where she wants me the most. i finally cave and lightly press on her. she whines "ariii stop teasing me" she said. "what baby"? i asked. i put my fingers under his waistband and under her underwear and pulled them down "stop teasing me ple-" she got cut off. i slid my fingers right in between her folds. she was so wet it was so easy. she was whining like crazy and then she pushed my head down and i did what she wanted.

Evie pov

i was whining and whimpering and definitely a moaning mess. i pushed his head down and he got to it and oh my legs are gonna be sore. ari got up and went to his bathroom. "ari"? i asked he cane back with a strip of condoms and i froze. he tore one open with his teeth. omgg that was so attractive holy fuck. he slid it on and got under the covers with me. "do you want to do this you can say no baby it's totally okay if you dont want to" ari said reassuring me. oh i love him. "yes i want to do this my love" i said. he put the tip at my entrance and slid in. oh my god hes big. "baby oh my god" he said. i moaned. his eye's already started rolling back. "baby you're so big oh my god" i said not even able to keep myself quiet. he keeps thrusting and he eventually finds my cervix. he keeps hitting it over and over and im gone. my eyes are rolled back and i cant even make noise its so good. i start moaning when hes not going as fast and i cant believe i can feel like this with this man. he flips me over and makes me arch my back and presses on the middle of my back.

Aris pov
i push on her back to see if shes arching all the way. im pretty sure she is but im gonna ask. "are you arching all the way"? i ask evie "yes sir" she says i smack her ass for not calling me my name. "i mean yes daddy". i cant believe i like that name. i give her a good smack for being good "good girl" i say. she moans at the name and i grab her hands and take both of them in my hand and put them behind her back. i grab her hands to keep them there as i push into her. shes still so tight its so warm. im trying to hold off the best i can i start thrusting into her but i stop and reach over and grab a mirror and put it infront of her face. i love seeing her go crazy and now i can see it while we have sex. "a-ari youre so good baby" she moans. "youre so tight baby so warm for me" i respond. shes making me go crazy. "baby im about to cum do you want me to pull out"? i ask "if youd like im on birth control but its your choice " she said. i pulled out and came on her back. her voice is so light and so graceful.
i put it back in her and im gonna try to get her there. i start thrusting deeper and she goes wild for that. im making a steady ass rhythm because i want her to cum. "baby im cumming" Evie said. "okay princess keep going for me". her legs were wobbly and it was so adorable. "i cant i-i- im cumming i cant anymore" she said out of breath. i felt her clench around me and that almost made me nut again. i keep going as she releases. "baby my legs are so wobbly i cant stand" Evie said. i pick her up and take her to the bathroom so she can pee and i can clean her back off. "thank you" evie says to me. "of course mama thank you" i kiss her and go get her some panties.