Skirt

pt8
aris pov

me and Evie walked to my front door. She was basically gawking at my home. I didn't think my home was that gorgeous for her to have her mouth open already. I grab my keys from my pocket and open my giant wood doors. Evie walked in first since its a little chilly and i didnt want her to freeze up. Evie looks starstruck as soon as we step in and she takes the place in. "baby" I say "yes" she responds still looking up and around. "baby" I say again "oh yes" she finally snaps out of her trance and looks at me. Wow shes gorgeous. "uh do you wanna see my favorite spot" i say "yes of course" Evie says as shes walking towards me. I put my hand on her jaw and give her a little kiss. "you're adorable aristos" she says. " oh your one to talk look at all this adorableness" as i pointed to a mirror that showed my beautiful Evie in its reflection. "show me your spot" she whines. I get my MacBook and turn to her. "okay cmon" i say as i start heading out my back door.

I take her to my back patio and through my yard. "the moon is so pretty tonight" she says "yeah the moon is rising" i respond. I take her to my little shed it's painted dark grey as the rest of my home. I take out my key for it and open the door for us to go in. I switch the light on and Evie squeals she sees the big squish mallow i have on my couch in my shed. Its the big green duck one. obviously she loves it. Evie gets off my couch and looks at the MacBook i still have in my hands. "whats that for?" my princess asks. "oh well i just wanted to have it just incase" i responded i don't want her knowing who i am and what i do for as long as i can. i want her to love me.  not my persona or status.

She looks around more and sees more things that excite her. Like my duck collection which i also learned she has one too. she has a duck that looks like her just like how i have one that looks like me. She looks at my anime posters on my walls. Evie then asks me how i got the shed to look so "homey and cozy" her words. " i spend alot of time in here baby " i reply. "ohh okay" Evie turns to me getting off the couch. she walks towards me and wraps her arms around me. i put my hands closer to her lower back and she sighs into the crook of my neck. Shes about 5'3 and im about 5'11. she looks up to me with those doe eyes and bats her eyelashes. she knows what shes doing. I hold her chin between my pointer finger and thumb and press my lips onto hers. she pouted when i pulled away "another one" she said trying to get me to kiss her again. "how do you ask for things" i say wanting a please. " please another" she looks up at me. i press my lips on hers again for longer maybe it'll satisfy her craving.

Time skip

"Ari" she says while we're both sitting on the couch in my shed. "yes Evie" i reply. she took her cardigan off and she has a little lacy bralette crop top on. what i was not expecting was for her to climb in my lap. "hi" she says kinda breathlessly. oh that was so hot. i feel like im melting. she lightly starts grinding on me she probably thinks i dont notice. "Evie" i say "yes" she replies "this is cute on you" i say "oh thank you" she thanks me. i lightly hold her hips and she looks up scared. "im sorry ive been trying not too all night it's tempting" she says knowing i caught her. she was getting more obvious like she was basically rocking us back and forth. "im sorry youre so tempting im so embarrassing" she laughs. "rub my hands up her thighs "how are you embarrassing" i say "because you dont want it" she replies "who said i didnt" i reply