MELISSA PLEADS THE 5TH

I walk into the dancers den and start getting my shoes and stuff ready while talking to the girls. This is my outfit for today.

 This is my outfit for today

"Girls come on" we hear Abby yell from studio A. We all walk in and line up for pyramid.

Pyramid
"At the bottom Nia you forgot your dance stood there cried and ran off I hate to see anyone do that because that is a horrible emotion to feel. Next MacKenzie there's some thing to improve on. Next I have brooke, I thought you did a great job. Next Chloe the solo was excellent, however the trio was a little shakey. Next Paige, Paige you worked through the pain in your feet. Even in the dressing room when you should've had those feet up and icing them you were doing the dance over and over. Next Maddie I challenged you, you did good. At the top of the pyramid Y/n, I gave you a different concept and you took it and did it better than I could have ever imagined it."

Chloe and Maddie give me a small side hug while everyone claps for me.

"You girls are very lucky. You have beautiful homes. You have beautiful routines. Some kids aren't so lucky so are group dance is based off a homeless child. There is also going to be a solo this weekend. Y/n you will be doing the solo you better dance your heart out, and dance your butt off. I have a trio, this is a new trio. I'm gonna start mixing things up. So Chloe your in the trio. Y/n your in the trio. Nia your in the trio".

Nia jumps up from excitement. While everyone starts to clap for her.
"Nia you have a lot to prove this week".

"Listen girls and moms I found out we will be competing against candy apples in Chicago. But I'll tell you what I am not going to loose to Cathy, or Jill, or Kendall. Moms you're dismissed, girl spread out start stretching".

In interview
"I'm really happy that I got a solo, a trio, and I get to be the lead in the group. But it is also a lot of pressure, so I hope I can handle it all".