NIGHT OF THE LIVING DANCERS

Today Melissa is picking me up for dance because my mom is tired from the plane ride back from my sister's gymnastics competition.

I get in Melissa's car and sit next to Maddie and MacKenzie. On the way to dance we talk about who we think is gonna be on the top of the pyramid.

We get there and Melissa talks to Gianna while we go in the dancers den, and wait for the rest of the girls. Chloe and Nia got here at the same time and we started putting our dance shoes on, stretching, and fixing our hair.

Once all the girls get here Abby yells from studio A "come on girl hurry!". We all run in for pyramid and fet in a line.

"Ok girls this week we will be attending energy in Chicago, Illinois, but we have a problem. You girls clearly have no energy. Watching last week's group, your energy just slowly kept going down. So the group this week is about zombies. Ok at the bottom of the pyramid is Maddie you haven't done anything besides a group in the past two weeks. Next MacKenzie you fell. it could've been amazing, but you tripped. Next Paige you did good in the duet, but you forgot a part. Next brooke the start of the group it was good. Next Nia you really stood out in the group to me. Next Chloe you had the lead it was good. I just wish that solo scored higher. At the top again y/n 2nd place solo".

"This week Chloe, maddie, Brooke, and Paige will be doing solos. Nia and MacKenzie will have a duet in the petite division. Brooke and y/n will have a duet called sister from another mister. Holly you will be making the group costumes. Girl's start stretching and Holly get to work".

Me and the girls start stretching. After stretching we start the group dance and once again. We have a prop.

After the group Abby works on the solos while Gianna does the duets. Me and Brooke watch Nia and MacKenzie. Soon after Gianna starts teaching us our duet.

Next day
Today my mom came back to the studio and started helping with costumes. While Abby works with solos and duets while I have a ballet private.

The teacher teaches me a ballet combo, and suddenly I hear a big bang and yelling. My teacher excuses me to go.

I go out and see Paige crying and I run to hug her. Kelly comes out from yelling at Abby and takes her kids out the studio.

"Well y/n I guess you have a solo now" Abby says to me. Oh God I just know this is gonna cause more drama.

One day till competition
Kelly came back and I'm really happy my friends are back.

We start practicing the group until we get it perfect.

Me and the other girls do our duets until Abby starts the solos. While doing solos I finish my routine in my private.

After rehearsals for competition we go to our regular classes. I have jazz today with Maddie and Nia. It's really weird without Kendall here because we always have jazz together. But she's off doing better things; like preforming at a basketball halftime show.

Day of competition
Me and all the girls arrive to the competition except Brooke and Paige. Once we get in our dressing room we start getting ready when miss Abby calls me over.

"I want you to do your ballet routine since Brooke and Paige aren't here and I need a win" she says practically staring into my soul. "Um ok" I say back.