ABBYGEDDON

Pyramid
This week we're in New York city for the joffery audition. Abby rented a studio for us to dance in this week. Abby says that we didn't win because we didn't dance as a group.

"At the bottom of the pyramid Paige. Did you correct the arms? Yes, did you put the phone away? No. Next MacKenzie you can improv if you're early in the music in a solo. But when you do it in a trio, and you don't tell the other two partners to do it ahead of time. You make them look like idiots cause you were out there WOOOO shaking it out. Understood? Next Chloe time to face the music. Forgot your routine, you're not seven anymore. You're 10 yrs old you can't make up your own thing and wait to get back on the music. When 35 other dancers are doing the right thing. Next Nia, you hurt your foot. You worked through it. It all worked out however, it's the technique and it's like we tell you over and over again. It's up to you, do you want to fix it? Do you wanna get better? Then you will. Next we have Brooke you did what you needed to do, but you always do what you just needed to do. I want to see more from you. Next Maddie you did fine, but I had to replace you in the trio with y/n. You need to get your head in the game. On the top again Y/n. I challenged you. You keep winning your solos and your staying at the top of the pyramid".

Abby starts talking about how we don't have the right clothes on and that we need ballet attire. I like my outfit I think it's cute, but Abby is making the moms go shopping after rehearsal to get us leotards and tights.

"For the group this week you guys will be in jail. Chloe you had a solo forgot some of it. You need to get back on that train. Maddie you'll have a solo. Y/n you will have a solo I need to see if you can keep winning. This week y/n will compete against Maddie. So Chloe that means you need to get us a first place win in the 10-12 division. I wanna see if y/n is capable of beating the it girl."

Abby's interview
"Because y/n just turned 10 before the season she can still dance in the 9 and under division. She's still 9 in dance years but because she's actually 10 she can dance in both categories. I think y/n will give Maddie a run for her money".

Group

Chloe

Maddie

Mine

Elizabeth (moms) pov
Me and the moms are going shopping to get the girls the clothes they need for the joffery audition. Once we get in the store we start looking around at all the leotards and tights. "I didn't know we had to bring 900 black leotards" kelly says. "I only brought 2. 1 for Maddie and 1 for MacKenzie" Melissa says chuckling. "I brought 2 but I accidentally grabbed one of her sisters" I say laughing at myself. "Speaking of her sister where is alyssa?" Melissa ask me. "Oh she's at home with her aunt but they're going to fly here for the competition". "Oh ok" Christi says.