Just an Author's Note...

↣ Transformers: Prime

↣ Fanfiction

What would it be like if the Autobots and Decepticons reacted to themselves, in our world and theirs?

I have seen many react books on this platform, but never once have I seen the Prime characters react to nothing but ships. So... Here you go! Admit it. You wanted this.

Anyways...

Hi! Welcome. Hope you had a good day, (pronoun).

This is precisely what the title states. The Primeverse characters will be reacting to Transformers in general, but much will be focused on Primeverse. And Soundwave.

Because who doesn't love Soundwave?

You, maybe, but I love this character and I'm the writer so I make the choices.

This is getting out of point.

You can make the choices too! Requests are open. Just say it here or in any of the chapters.

Characters from other dimensions are also welcomed. Like, characters from Transformers. Not Harry Potter or Lord of The Rings or anything else.

Oh! And Original Characters (OCs) can be... Requested.

This is set around the middle of season two, before they meet Ultra Magnus but after Orion Pax is back to Optimus Prime.

I think that's all. I hope you enjoy it!

P.S. This will be written in half story mode, half script mode.

Ex.

I rolled to the ground, ducking so that my head wouldn't get hit.

Me: *growls* The heck! Not cool, man. Not cool.