Megatron

Props to whoever drew the picture above. I am in love.

Location: The Cinema

Miko stood up from her seat and stretched.

Miko: That was a lot of Optimus stuff. What next?

Me: Next, we're doing someone many of you hate.

Arcee: And who might that be? *glances at Megatron*

Me: We will be doing...

Megatron (aka the dude who named himself Megatronus)

A cry of rage broke out.

Ratchet: Him? Why Megatron, of all Cybertronians?

Me: I don't know why you care so much.

Ratchet: He destroyed Cybertron! He wiped out more than half the civilisation!

Me: Sounds like someone I know.

Smokescreen: Someone you know wiped out more than half of your civilisation?

Me: What? No! Someone I know from another dimension. I first saw him in a movie.

Jack: Which movie was it?

Me: I don't think it'll be good to tell you. Something terrible might occur.

Miko: What's the worst that could happen?

Me: And you jinxed it. But let's put that aside; Megatron has a total of 57 voice actors and counting, so like Optimus, we'll only be reacting to the most famous. And to our greatest luck, that person also voiced for your universe!

Knockout: I still can't believe we're from another universe.

Introducing...

Our favourite guy, Frank Welker!

Born March 12, 1946, Frank Welker is an American voice actor who began his voice-acting career in the 1960s as a stand-up comedian and an impressionist. Best known for voicing Fred Jones in Scooby Doo, Welker is also famous for his acting as Megatron, Galvatron and Soundwave in the Transformers franchise. In 2016, he received a Lifetime Achievement Emmy Award and was nominated for the Children's and Family Emmy Award for Outstanding Voice Performance in an Animated Programme (CFEAOVPAP) in 2022. He has voiced Megatron 17 times. 

[Can't believe I typed this all out.]

Knockout: Soundwave has the same voice as Megatron?

Miko: He can speak?!

Raf: That means he has a face!

Smokescreen: I thought he just had a screen for a head!

Me: Hey, watch your words. Soundwave's here, even if I seem to forget about him, and he still has audio receptors.

Raf: Sorry.

Me: So, does anyone feel like seeing his face?

Miko: Soundwave's face?!

Me: No! That's an infringement of privacy. I meant Frank Welker's face. Do you want to see it?

Arcee: Why not? It's not like his face can be any worse than Megatron's.

Megatron: I'm still here!