Everyone is an Idiot 😑

Long story short, Bisk-quick was right. My friends are idiots and got mega scammed. Actually, they even scammed me because they wouldn't let us leave until they had my flannel shirt. Now I'm stuck in a black tank top and shorts. It's not bad but I just down like my arms being out in the open. I don't really have muscles like Gon and Killua. And my arms aren't small and skinny like Artemis and Bisky. Plus, on top of all that, I'm still littered with scars. Most of them would go away eventually but the worst ones would remain. Like my back. I just kept my arms crossed while we ran. I think Killua noticed my awkward running posture and dropped back to run with me. "You alright? Are you still sore or hurt anywhere? I can carry you if you want." I waved my hand at him in dismissal "don't worry about it Killua, it's nothing." He suddenly stopped and grabbed my wrist. It kind of still hurt after being broken.

    "I wish you wouldn't do that." I was confused and by now, the others were too. They stopped ahead of us but kept to themselves. Seeing as we were busy. "Do what?" I questioned "hide your feelings! If something is bothering you then you should tell me and I can try to help. You don't have to do it alone!" His grip only slightly tightened on my wrist. I remember the last time he accidentally hurt me. This would be the third time, and counting. But it still didn't hurt very bad. Sort of like I hit it by falling on it. "Killua I'm fine, really! If there's actually something wrong I promise I'll tell you, ok? Pinky promise?" He let go of my wrist and finally looked up at me. His face was bright red when he hooked his pinky with mine. I did Gon's special chant and kissed Killua on the cheek for the ending.

    We had to go back for him at one point because he was stuck in place. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand, running to catch up with the others. "C'mon lover boy!" We soon make our way into a canyon, Bisk-quick still on our heels. I'm a little surprised she can keep up with us. I mean, Gon and Killua are like super humans and Artemis seems athletic enough, plus she survived Gramps' training. I for one hate running so I stay at the back of the pack. It's not that I can't run like them, I just choose not to. We're eventually attacked by a giant cyclops but they're mostly just dumb. "Hey! If you hit it in the eye it turns into a card! The same thing happens with every other monster in the game, if you find it's weakness." Artemis yells to the boys who listen to her. After fighting monsters for a while I got pretty bored so I sat down and Apollo plopped down next to me.

   I glanced at him and scratched his head. He seemed like he had gotten bigger. He purred and Bisk-quick stomped over to me. "Your friends are real idiots you know?!" She had fire in her eyes and I just shrugged "they can be sometimes I don't really know why though." She seethed "really?!" I didn't know what to do so.. "ok, I'll ask Killua. Hey!" Killua glanced over at me "what?!" I stood up and put my hands on my hips "why are you an idiot?" A tick mark grew on his face and he stopped fighting "I don't know, why don't you ask your mom!" I stuck my tongue out at him and he did it back before going back to trying to beat a monster. It was a suit of armor. It was obviously being controlled by the nen of another monster but they were to dumb to use gyo.

"Well, there you go. My mom's dead though so I guess you'll never know for sure. But they are definitely super dumb. Can't even use nen to it's fullest potential." I crouched down and began to sulk. Bisky grabbed my shoulders and stood me up. "Finally! Someone who isn't a complete imbecile!" Then she went in some rant about how dumb everyone else was and then she said she would be our mentor. Of course Gon and Artemis were all for it. Killua on the other hand, not so much. The two would obviously butt heads for a while. "Are you even old enough to be our mentor?!" Killua yelled and she took it as a compliment. "As a matter of fact, I have 40 years of experience under my belt. So suck it up you brat!" 40 years?! Goddamn! What is with people not looking their age?

   Bisky stopped yelling after a little while and suddenly stopped. I suppose she noticed the person following us. She plopped down on the ground and took me with her. Artemis sat next to me and the boys were across from us. "Alright, here's the plan." Bisky started explaining something and then when Killua started talking she slapped him. Hard. It took everything in me not to laugh but I held it in while Bisky got up and dragged me and Artemis with her. "Apollo, c'mon!" I yelled back to Apollo and he jumped onto my shoulder. I could feel Killua's angry aura "fine! Be that way, we don't need you anyway!" After a bit of walking I could feel the boys' auras heading in our direction, fairly quickly at that. I think it was part of the plan but I sorta spaced out for that. Suddenly some wacky ass guys swooped in and cut our hair. Bisky's whole ponytail, and a lock of both mine and Artemis's. Then he ate it. HE ATE THAT SHIT. Like damn, and I though Hisoka was weird.

    We got into fighting stances but Bisky waved us down. She took on the guy while we watched her. Well, she would have if he didn't start talking. Apparently this guy knows everything about you after he eats a certain amount of your hair. "Biscuit Krueger, age 57. Y/n Rashca, age 13 and Artemis Lindette, age 13. What are you three doing all alone?" I grit my teeth and stomped up to where Bisky stood and pointed at him. "You listen here you perv, we can take care of ourselves and my last name is Netero!" He does a creepy grin. "Well if you want me to know more I'll eat some more of your hair!" He launched himself at me and I sidestepped so Bisky could do some super cool move that sent him flying. She smirked "now Binlot, what are you doing out here, all alone?"