𝙾𝚗𝚎 | 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎

"Is it possible to fall for somone that fast?"
"I will fall hard if it's you we're talking about."

Chaeryeong's POV

"Eonnie?" I wasn't sure that time but when I saw her turn to me.

"Lee Chaeryeong!" She yelled hugging me.

"How was your trip?" Lia eonnie asked.

"It was good, how was yours?" I said.

"I was so excited." She answered.

"Jagi!" "Honey!" Ryujin yelled running towards us.

"Yah! Is this how we're all going to reunite?" It was Yeji with Yuna walking towards us.

Lia eonnie and Ryujin went out first. I was catching up with Yeji eonnie and Yuna.

"How are you Yuna?" I asked.

"I'm good. It's been a while I missed hanging out with my eonnies." She said.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"To pick you up." He smiled handing me a bouquet.

"Didn't you miss me?" He asked extending his arms waiting for a hug.

"I did, but I wasn't expecting you today." I said hugging Jeongin.

"Get a room." Yeji eonnie said.

"I'll take Chaeryeong now, Have a good rest Yeji noona and Yuna." Jeongin said.

We went to his car. Chaeyeon eonnie seated at the back seat.

"You couldn't even be bothered going out for your sister." I teased.

"Jeongin insisted he'll pick you up." Chaeyeon eonnie defended herself.

Jeongin dropped us off home.

"Thank You Jeongin." I said.

"Anytime. I'll see you tomorrow at school." He said.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Taehyun's POV

I entered the building the hall was too crowded. What's up with students these days.

"Taehyun what's happening here?" Soobin hyung.

"Molla." (I don't know) I said.

"I think I might be late for class because of this." He signed.

I started to run and make my way through the crowd. I tripped because I was getting shoved.

I saw a hand infront of me. I held it and the person helped me stand up.

"Gwaenchana?" She asked. I nodded.

She looked really concerned.

"Please be careful." She gives a soft smile before following her friends.

I managed to get in class. A few minutes after the teacher went in with the same girl that helped me earlier.

"Goodmorning everyone. I would like you to meet your new classmate Lee Chaeryeong." Our teacher said.

So that's her name. She was seated infront of me.

When the teacher asked a question. Chaeryeong raised her hand.

I hear her starting to stutter. When I looked at her drawing I blurted out the answer.

"That's right Mr. Kang." Our teacher said.

"Aniyo, she must've been nervous I saw her drawing and so I said the answer." I said she bowed at me and said. "Thank You."

After the classes I was fixing my things.

"Thank You again." She said.

"I'm just returning the favor. Thank you for helping me earlier." I said.

"I'm Lee Chaeryeong." She said.

"Nice to meet you Chaeryeong, I'm Kang Taehyun." I said.

We we're talking then she mentioned her age. She was a bit older than me but not really a year just a few months.

"You're a bit older than me should I call you noona then?" I asked.

"No just call me Chaeryeong." She said.

"Chaeryeong right? I saw your drawing can you teach me how to draw?" Yunbin asked.

Yunbin is a popular playboy at the school.

"How about I come with you too?" I said.

"Forget it." Yunbin said.

"Don't go near popular guys like him. They just want to play with your feelings." I said.

"How about you? I heard from other students when I was helping you that you're also popular. " She said.

"I'm not like him. It's nice meeting you Chaeryeong. I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

07.10.2023
Wanderlust Series - Magic Paint

Finally an actual series. The plot was made over a year now so this is a really long project of mine. I hope everyone is doing well. And please leave a vote if you liked it.
♡♡♡