𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 | 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚝

Chaeryeong's POV

"Chaeryeong! Lee Chaeryeong come done here!" I heard my dad yell.

I felt my heart racing. I was about to step down stairs I saw my sister.

"I warned you Chaeryeong. I warned you." Chaeyeon eonnie said..

"If they say something just obey them. It's for your own good." She said.

I walked down and in my dad's study.

"Why did you call me?" I asked giving my best fake smile.

He was pacing left and right while my mother is sitting down at a chair in fron of my dad's desk.

"Why? How can you even do this?" Dad asked.

"Do what?" I asked.

"You.. your dating the youngest son of our buisness rivals." Mom said.

"I expect this kind of stupidity from your sister. But you?" Dad signed.

"Break up with that boy right this instant." He said.

"I won't. I'll never leave Taehyun." I said.

"I knew you'd say that so pack your bags. You're leaving Korea today. You're going back to France. You will be using your bodyguards phone to contact us and your friends. If we see a single message or question about that boy. I'm sure you know what we can do." Dad said.

I thought about it. What can I do. I don't want them to hurt him.

"Give me this day. I just need time to talk to him." I said.

"2 hours. Your time is ticking." He said.

I asked one of our helpers to pack my bags because I can't waste time.

"It takes about an hour to get to the airport." I sighed.

"Ms. Lee?" One of the bodyguard asked opening thae car door.

"Chaeryeong don't enter. I'll drive you." It was Chaeyeon eonnie.

"I can't allow you to do that Ms." Another one of our bodyguard said.

"I think you can." She said as she pulled me towards her car.

I stood at her car door.

"Jump in dummy!" She said I then obeyed her. She started the car and drove continously.

"Slow down!" I said.

"Do you want to talk to that Taehyun boy or not?!" She asked.

"I do. Obviously." I said

"Then stop telling me to slow down." Eonnie said.

"They wouldn't let you meet him anyways. The same thing happened to me." Eonnie said.

She drove full speed. "By the time we arrive there you have five minutes at least. Make sure to use it wisely." She said.

I ran to his mom's studio.

Taehyun was there waiting for me.

"Taehyun I don't have much time. I want you to know how much I love you so much. Please wait for me. I'll be back." I said.

"What are you saying?" He asked as I felt tears running through my cheeks. He hugs me as he wipes my tears.

"We are in the right place, The right moment but not the right time. I can only have the peace if you promise me you'll wait." I said.

Three of my parents bodyguard goes in the studio. They held me back pulling me away from Taehyun's grasp. I know that he realized what's happening.

"Let her go." He said as he pushed the bodyguards.

"Don't fight back Taehyun. Just promise me." I said.

"I promise to wait." He said.

Wanderlust
(noun) wan•der•lust
a strong desire to travel

"Had you ever experience realistic dreams to a point that you confused it as real life?"

"Because I think it just happened to me."

07/16/2023
Wanderlust Series - Magic Paint

Plot Twist? Chapter Fourteen is up! Please vote if you enjoyed. Welcome to Phase Two of Wanderlust Series.