𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 | 𝙸 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞

Chaeryeong's POV

I arrived at Cupid's Bakery. I saw the smile on Lia eonnies face. She probably finished hacking the system.

I handed her the layout as we talk about the best possible route.

new message from Kang Taehyun....

Kang Taehyun
Active

Taehyun
Hey still up for tomorrow?

Chaeryeong
Yeah!

Chaeryeong
How's your wound?

Taehyun
It's healing. Yah don't
worry about me.

Chaeryeong
Alright. I'll see you
tomorrow morning.

Taehyun
See you :)

New Message from Yang Jeong-in....

Yang Jeong-in
Active

Jeongin
Chaeryeong can you
make time tomorrow?

Jeongin
I wanted to go
out with you.

Chaeryeong
Oh I already have plans.

Jeongin
Is that so?

Chaeryeong
Let's walk to class together
tomorrow since I can't
go out with you after class.

Jeongin
Alright

I chatted Taehyun telling him I'll walk with Jeongin to class tomorrow. He saw the message but didn't really respond.

The next day as Jeongin and I walked in you can hear girls again being mean. I can feel my heart racing as my knees begin to feel weak.

"How come a guy I met less than a week ago do something to make me feel better in the same situation with my friend for almost 2 years." I thought.

My heart starts to pound even faster. I was about to step in our classroom.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Taehyun's POV

Iwent inside the classroom.

"Oh, Taehyun oppa why aren't you with Chaeryeong noona?" One of our classmates curiously asked.

I ignored the question and sat on my seat.

I saw Chaeryeong on the door she looked pale. I rushed towards her just in tiem to catch her when she lost consciousness.

I glared at Jeongin as I carried Chaeryeong to the clinic.

I sat down as the nurses we're checking up on her.

"Weren't you the same two who was here? The one who needed ointment?" The nurse asked.

"Anyways your friend fainted possibly due to stress." The nurse said.

"You can go back to class now. She'll stay here for a while, we're just monitoring her heart rate." The nurse added.