𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 | 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔 𝚁𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚠𝚘

Taehyun's POV

I was also tired. I went and changed my clothes.

Chaeryeong was still on my bed. There was a couch on my room. I laid there

"Hmmm~ Taehyunieee." I looked at Chaeryeong who was on top of me on the couch. Her head buried on my chest.

I blinked making sure I wasn't dreaming.

"Why are you with her. *hic*  You promised *hic* you'll wait for me. You said you'll find me even *hic* if it takes eternity." She said while blubbering.

As she cried and sniffle more. She looked at me I saw tears starting to fall from her eyes.

I wiped her tears. "Stop crying now ey. I'm here." I said.

I didn't say any of that but It felt like the right thing to do. She was still probably still a little drunk. "Say you love me. Only me." She pouts.

"I...I.. love you." I said she smiles.

"Only me? *hic*" She asked.

"Yeah I love you, only you Chaeryeong." I gave in. What can I do she's hella cute.

"Now can you go to the bed?" I asked.

"Go with meeee." She pouts again. She stood up.

"I can't do that. You sleep on the bed I sleep on the couch." I said.

"Hmph." She stopped like a kid who was told no.

I sighed. "Alright I'll sleep with you." I said standing up.

She wraps her arms around me. Digging her face on my chest.

I waited for her to fall asleep. I thought she was sleeping I was about to move but she tighten her grasp.

Damn she's small but really strong.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Chaeryeong's POV

I woke up in a unfamiliar room.

"Where am I what time is it?" I asked myself.

I looked under the sheets I still have my clothes thankfully. So nothing weird happened.

I sat down I felt my head hurt. Regardless of the pain I stood up. I was about to open the door to go outside the room.

"Is that how you repay a guy who drove you home." I heard a voice said it was Taehyun who just came out of the bathroom and was only wearing shorts.

"C-can you cover yourself?" I asked.

"You literally shoved your face on my chest last night." He said smirking at me. He walked closer to my direction as I stepped back to a point where my back was pinned.

He looks at me. "Well do you want me to get dressed or not?" He said I noticed my back was not pinnned on the wall rather his drawers.

I stepped aside. "Did we sleep on one bed?" I asked.

"Well I was supposed to sleep on the couch but I woke up you were already laying on me crying." He said

"How embarrassing." I sighed.

"I went to bed with you. I wanted to go back to the couch but you kept on hugging me. I'll be honest I felt comfortable so I fell asleep."  He said scratching his nape nervously.

"Change your clothes." He said and handed me a hoodie and sweatpants.

I got changed. I went out the bathroom. Taehyun stared at me.

"Hey! I might melt if you keep on staring." I said.

"Sorry." He said as he looked away.

"So what else did I do? Anything stupid?" I asked.

"I think it's better if I don't tell you." He said.

"Is it that bad?" I asked.

"I'm curious just tell me." I said.

"I don't want too it's also embarrassing for me." He said.

"I was literally drunk just tell me without your embarrassing situations." I said.

"Let's get you home." He said pulling me out his room ignoring what I said.

We arrived. "I have a question. You don't have a boyfriend right?" He asked.

"No. Why?" I asked.

"Last night. I was worried because you we're crying. I don't know if it was actually for me or someone else. You said you made a promis you'll wait and find me. Something like that." He said.

"You also asked me to tell you that I love you and only you." He said.

I closed my eyes and placed my face on my hands.

"See why I don't want to tell you." He said.

"And well we kissed. You pulled my shirt and kissed me." He adds.

"That's my first kiss in real life." I said. I heard him laugh.

"In real life? You dream of kissing a lot? I guess that's why you're a good kisser." He said.

"Stop! I feel like I want to dig my own grave right now." I said.

"You easily get flustered unlike the overly confident and flirty drunk Reyong." He said.

"I like both either way." He adds.

"I mean you know as a friendly thing. I don't want to sound like a creep." He said.

"I understand completely." I said.

We arrived.

"How can I repay you really. I burden you a lot last night your girlfriend even might get angry with me because of my stupid actions." I said.

"Hey I don't have a girlfriend." He said.

"Arin shi isn't your girlfriend?" I asked.

"She's my secretary." He said.

"Oh!" I was shocked.

"But if you really want to repay me. Can I take you out on a friendly date?" He asked.

"Sure." I smiled.

"I'll get going now." He said.

I waved as he drove away. The gate to our house opened.

"You're making me crazy Taehyun." I said.

07/17/2023
Wanderlust Series - Magic Paint

Another Chapter before I sleep I hope you enjoyed please vote. Love yall and thank you for the support ♡♡♡