Ghost wrapped up (Edited)

Author's note: The art that inspired me im not posting because i dont feel right doing so here BUT here 

 https://www.tumblr.com/charm6997/722363731948044288/just-cause-i-wanna-do-something-again-new-but-ya?source=share 

Thats the link to original with the art 
--
Ghost x GN!reader

Use of they them theirs pronouns
POV Ghost's
~
Warnings: Oral given (Male receiving) , Teasing , and small amount of Swearing
~
I had locked eyes with them , as soon as they walked in through the door saying "Awe look you ...  Too pretty ya know Si ..... Those colors do suit you " , and I watched them give me a lopsided smile with lust in their eyes 

They walked further into the house  with lust filled eyes , placing their bag by the couch, I gulp loudly knowing what they were going to do. Their hands move my mask up over their nose  , their lips ghosting mine , before they bit and pulled on my lip causing me to whimper groan.

They looked me over with their lust filled eyes  , causing shivers to go down my spine and they licked their lips , I shifted uneasily in the spot I was in. They awed saying "Look at you already for me to play with you. Make you so so desperate for release ..... You won't be able to think properly.... Fuck you look stunnin "

I felt their boot against my cock , moving around it slight pressure applied , and a moan just fell out of my lips as I attempted to grind against it .

Did I hate the power they had over me? No .... I enjoyed it too much.

Their boot staid near my cock , I bit my lip beneath my mask , and took the chance to grind against their boot moaning softly. Their hand made it's way to the back my head , a small tug on my hair , so I looked up at them as they said softly "Such a good boy for me huh ? "

I melted , as I picked up my pace groaning loudly , this action caused them to laugh. Their boot was removed , now they were kneeling in front of me , they lifted up my mask to my nose . Their hand sitting on my thighs , as they got on their knees , I watched them quietly. "Please...." , causing them to look at me with a raised eyebrow , "Please I....I need you" I whimpered out.

They kissed my jaw , I whine as their fingers ran over my clothed cock , I bucked my hips which was met with a firm tsk. Their fingers grazed over my clothed cock ,making me whimper out for more and small stringed curses with some begging  , when they told me to be patient I whined.

After a few minute of not being touched , I watched them as they undid my pants and pulled my pants and boxers , They took their time  taking off my pants and boxer briefs as my cock sprung free from it's confinements.

They rubbed my tip , and mumbled how good I looked and various other praises , as I shuddered and whined.

After that whine their tongue was licking  from the base of my cock to the tip , I bucked my hips earning myself a small hum , they stroked me as they nipping and  licking at my shaft. I groaned loudly trying to buck my hips , but their other hand was holding my left hip in place , they suck on the tip of my cock happily looking up at me through their eye lashes.

They slowly took my deeper into their mouth , it was agonizing but pleasurable , They tapped my hip to let me know it was okay to move . I thrusted up into their mouth groaning , they hummed as they sat there  for at least 15 minutes of using their mouth , once they pulled away it was back to kitten licks and nips.

"Fuck.... " I groaned out , as they sucked on the vein on my cock , their other free hand was reaching down and fondled me. "C....Close " I stammered out , they picked up their pace , their grip tightening around my cock.

I was panting begging for release , but they chose to draw it out , they knew I could last longer. I lasted another 40 minutes , before Cumming down their throat. The orgasm hit me hard like seeing stars type hard , after being played with a short amount of time , I staid still as best as i could as they milked me.

I groaned when they pulled off of me , and we shared a kiss , during the kiss I could taste myself and they knew I wanted this too. After the kiss I leaned into them , they held me giving me soft praises , as I fell asleep.

Last thing I heard from them was "Baby you make the perfect gift any day" , as they untied the ribbon from around me , and all i mumbled was a soft tired "I love you" when they kissed the top of my head.