Ghost's Mental Health Part 1: Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) (what if)

Author's note: Everything I am mentioning  is based off my own mental health.

*Yes I am aware not every symptom is gonna be the same for everyone So just bare with me please* 

Ghost is 28 in this  incase anyone was curious 
~
*warnings*  Established relationship , Hurt , Comfort , Self injury (self harm) , fear of abandonment ,  Unclear or shifting self-image , Impulsive, self-destructive behaviors , Extreme emotional swings , Chronic feelings of emptiness , Explosive anger , Denial of being worth something , and Suicidal thoughts  
~
Brief oc info:

Male goes by Jasper  or Jas
he is 6'8 
Age 29 
Rank is Lieutenant 
Dark blue eyes 
Dirty blonde hair
Medium body build
~
Ghost x Male  oc 
-------- 
~early morning 5 am ~

Jasper was sitting in his office , working on paper work when he looked up seeing Ghost standing in his door way , so he got up noticing Ghost was  panting and noticed he was not wearing his glove revealing  bruised and busted knuckles. 

Ghost stood there  , his brown eyes  looking into Jasper's dark blue ones for an answer ,  and Jasper pointed to the bean bag chair he had in his office . 

Ghost had closed the door ,  going to the bean bag chair wishing it would swallow him whole , and Jasper finished up the report he was working on. 

Jasper got up after he finished the report  , he went to go get the first aid kit and sit back in his chair he moved closer to Ghost , and once he was seated he began cleaning his knuckles. 

Ghost explained to him what happened and what  caused the injuries Jasper listened quietly letting the man  vent  , since that's how thing went normally with the two , and when Ghost asked  if he was ugly  Jasper knew what was going on.  

The group of recruits Ghost had for training , basically bullied him with name calling  taunts and so much more , Jasper was thankful  Soap dealt with that group . 

Ghost was about to bring up the ugly comment again , when Jasper stopped him by placing  kisses all over his balaclava  with small words that had any relevance to handsome ,  and that lead to him tearing up.   

Jasper ran his thumbs over Ghost's  covered cheeks  , as a sign of comfort and love , Ghost leaned his hands holding his hands in place.  

Jasper didn't move his hands at all , knowing ghost took comfort in this action ,  after about twenty minutes  Ghost removed his balaclava  instantly burying his head in  Jasper's chest. 

Jasper kissed the top of Ghost's head , holding the younger male close to him ,   Ghost whines gripping onto Jasper's  plaid shirt tightly. 

Jasper watched him before saying "I got you  .... You are not alone and never will be ..... I love and cherish you"

Ghost began silently crying  , as he tightened  his grip on the shirt , Jasper knew he needed this when he felt his shirt under the plaid begin to become soaked.  

Jasper rocked Ghost slowly , and now was kneeling in front of him , as Ghost made small whimpers not liking his emotional state at all. 

~Skip to breakfast~ 

Jasper kept Ghost close , as they made their way to mess hall , and looked down  at him saying "Eat what you can okay?". 

Ghost nods , letting out a shaky breath feeling thankful that Jasper always gave him the option to have half his food or the full meal  after a mental break down ,   and what Ghost did not finish Jasper had. 

Once the two were seated , the rest of the team joined them and small talk was made ,  And Ghost ate half of the food he got and pushed it over to Jasper. 

Jasper ate it  , while making small talk with Soap , Ghost just listened as he drank his juice box. 

Jasper insisted Ghost get a juice box  , to see how it made Ghost feel since  he did not have to raise his mask to his nose  constantly , and Ghost told Jasper how it made him feel  Jasper just gave him a small smile.

Ghost said the juice box idea was appreciated