this bugged you

Authors note: This was a what if type situation like Ghost with like a Mullet and its grown too long and kinda peeks out from under the back of his mask >..>

The mask I was thinking of using for this was the one from the " "Simon "Ghost" Riley "Face Reveal" Cutscene | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II" .......

Yeah it does look snug around the neck but Imma make it work !

Also look up Spencer henry for the hair length of the mullet !

Reader is 5'6 (Foot then inches)

No use of gender pronouns will be referred to as you

A former hairdresser prior to joining the military

~~~~~~~~
After each sparring session you and Ghost had , you'd stare at him well the back of his neck more spefically , because of something attached to the back of his mask and did he notice at first no not really.

But after a couple of days , and more sparring sessions , you'd huff staring at the back of his neck again trying to figure out what it was.

The thing you were staring at you thought was a thread , but in reality it wasn't , it was actually a piece of Ghost's hair.

Your mind instantly decided to tempt you to pull it , but knowing how that would end , you decided not to.

After getting to the mess hall , and getting your food , you sit by Ghost as he mentions needing a haircut.

You asked him if he planned to go to a barber shop , and when he replied no , you offered to cut his hair for him.

Everyone at the table froze , of course , as you explained that you were a hair stylist pre-military.

You ate quietly , after mentioning that , and watched as Ghost side glanced at you thinking about your offer.

After you were done eating , and talking with the rest of 141 , you decided to go to your room.

~20 minutes later ~

You are in your room, working on paperwork, as Ghost walked in unannounced and said yes to your offer.

You laughed softly , and set your work aside , before you got everything set up for him to get the cut done.

And yes you had everything a hair stylist would have at a salon or Barber shop in your room.

Ghost sat on the chair you had prepared for him , as you went to close the door and got some music going , and he took his mask off.

You gave him a towel to use to cover his face , since you thought he didn't trust you that much , he took the towel covering his face.

You wet his hair with a spray bottle that had water and a lavender essential oil into it , and so you spritz his hair gently combing through it , which earned you a small mumbled "it feels good"

Which cause your heart to swell , as you continued to work , and sing softly to the song "The Magick" by Witchz.

~1 hour later~

You finished off the haircut with a gentle scalp massage , which Ghost seemed to enjoy with the way he nuzzled your hand , after you pulled your hand away he ran his own hand through his hair.

You turned away from him , so he could put his mask on properly , he gave you his thanks before dusting himself off. You smiled . and began to clean up , as he left.

After that you became his personal hairdresser and were extremely happy he would let you cut his hair again.