1. Noah

As I played with my mother's car window, I thought about how hellish the year would be. How did we leave our home just to go and live with my mother's new husband and his son. Crossing the country for California, it's been 3 months since I received the news that we will live with two men, I've only been used to my mother since my father was gone. I always felt 11 even though I was 17 years old.

There was nothing I could do. I was not 18 years old. There were 11 more months, 3 weeks and 2 days until I turned 18

In less than an hour we had entered California. It was so beautiful, with all those palm trees and the sea.

About 10 minutes later, the beautiful and richly decorated houses started, which I'm sure cost 4 million.

On the way there was a house with gates 3 or 3 high and watering meters. Then my mother pulled out a door key. I was sure this was my new home.

After the doors opened, the car passed through a large garden with many flowers and huge palm trees. There were people taking care of this garden. They are the gardeners of William Leister.

We arrived at the gates of the rich house. There was a fountain there that was surrounded by some kind of plant. I could see that the house was quite well maintained.

The car's engine went out and my mother's support came out. This time not with a tuxedo like last time, my mother showed or described it. He was wearing shorts and a brand T-shirt, he also had something like flip-flops.

My mother immediately came out of the door and hugged him, always a child.
I looked at the house and climbed a few steps until I reached my mother and husband.

"It's a pleasure to see you, Noah. How did the road go? Will asked me with a smile.

"I can't say the same thing. The road? The road was long, can you take me to the house now because I'm tired? I said in a tiring voice as I yawned.

Will and my mother showed me the dining room, the kitchen, the living room, and then it was the turn of luxury. They had a spa and a pool, let's not talk about the fact that we also had a playroom.
It was turn on the second floor as well. My mother showed me the room, and by the time we got there she told me that Nick's room was opposite mine.

Before entering my room, I noticed that the handle of the room was golden. Apparently it was golden in all the rooms. I opened the door and thought for a moment that this could not be my room. There was a huge bed with silk blankets in baby blue. As were the walls of the room. There was a terrace with a unique view of the sea and the coast. I have lunch that the sunset from my room will be unique.

I was just surprised by the whole room. But shortly before I said where there was a wardrobe for my clothes, my mother told me that there was a whole room. Wardrobe / The closet?
But not only did this surprise me, there was a bathroom with a toilet and two sinks. It was a real luxury. But the wardrobe was not empty. He was filled with clothes that looked very decent.
I don't know how much money my mother gave, but this room is every teenager's dream. Exactly how much money William gave.

I sat on the big bed and thanked my mother. For all this. I got up and hugged her, I hadn't hugged her for at least 4 months.

I whispered to her that I loved her while she said the same thing. Before she came out, she told me that there would be a family dinner in the evening.

And he left the room

I was very hungry so I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I had opened the refrigerator and found only some fine food. Of course I didn't know some of them, so I didn't take anything.

Apparently the Leister family had a dog. Doberman. Who didn't look at me very hospitably. Nor waved his tail.

I was scared. Good thing he was a boy. WAIT BOY?! That was Nicholas Leister. The father's son. But it still saved my life.

"You're obviously my father's wife's daughter, aren't you?" Nicholas said with a smile.

Are you serious? I was afraid of the dog and he didn't do anything?!

"Yes, and you're Nicholas?" I said as I addressed him.
"Now can you tell the dog to sit down or just tell him to stop growling. Because I'm obviously scared.

- The favorite word from the fertilizer dictionary
starts with "A", then "Ta" and ends with "Ka" - said Nicholas while laughing at my fear.

"Nicholas! NOW !! "I was screaming

Then I hid behind Nicholas. I took the first thing I saw on a smooth counter. Frying pan. I was going to hit the dog, but Nicholas stopped me.

- What are you doing?! Are you crazy? If Thor senses a threat, he will tear you to pieces.

Our faces were millimeters, I felt something like warmth as he grabbed the pan and left it back on the counter.

"I didn't notice you had freckles, little sister. By the way, what's your name?

He doesn't know my name!? Our parents were married, and he didn't even know the name of his new step-sister?

- Noah - while I pushed him away.

"Isn't Noah a male name?" Nicholas replied

Then my mother and her husband came in and my mother's first question was whether we had met.

"Yes, Nick and I met, but Thor is my favorite.
"Come on, Thor, come on, boy." I squatted to call him.

"You scare him," Nicholas said with a smile on his face.

His father looked at him strangely.

- Obviously yes." Nick and I had eye contact.

Then I went up the stairs to my room and Nick followed me.

"I'll see you later, freckle." he told me.

Are you serious? An idiot like him?
After I got on, Nick tried to trip me up.

"Seriously?? If he had tripped me, and I had fallen, I could have broken something.

"You're exaggerating." He laughed so badly as if I had fallen he would have left me without helping me?

I was wearing shorts then and he looked at my ass. An idiot. Like all other boys. And he was my stepbrother! I hated him, and I didn't know him that well yet.