2.Nick

3 hours later it was time for dinner on a yacht / ship. I was wearing a tuxedo that was dark blue. My father was wearing a black tuxedo.
And my stepmother was wearing a green dress that was somewhere up to her knees.

We were just waiting for Noah. Which I was sure would wear some short shorts that could show her ass, I couldn't help but stare at him like I do today. And we heard the heels of her shoes. She was wearing a short skirt that showed her ass slightly and a short tank top that could emphasize her breasts . After her mother saw this, she was angry, but we didn't have time to change, so we left. My father suggested to Noah that he come up to me. Apparently, since he married Gabriella, he wanted much more time to be together. And of course Noah refused to come up to me, but her mother made her.

After Noah got in my car, we left. We were a little further back from our parents' car"

I started driving faster and overtaking the cars. My little sister was scared.

- Are you afraid of freckles - I asked her, with a smile that was like a mockery.

I looked at her thigh from her skirt. Her underpants were almost visible.
She saw this and tried to imagine that nothing had happened. I looked away.

- To be afraid, not of how you drive, but of you. See how you look at me. You know you're an asshole.

"You are my step-sister. There is no way.

She fell silent and after 1 hour we were on the yacht.

One of the waiters there looked at her. I looked at him with a nasty look like something like never looking at her again or having nothing to look at her with.

We sat at one of the nice tables, which had a beautiful view.

I was sitting next to her. She was rummaging through her phone. At one point she received a message.

She looked me in the eye and then looked at my mouth. I did the same.

I had deliberately dropped the napkin next to her leg. She handed it to me, and at that moment I felt her warm hand.

- Thanks freckles. I said, I don't even know if she heard me.

She looked at me differently. I wanted so badly to touch those lips, this hair, I just wanted it to be mine.

And our parents came. They told us they would have to leave for New York in a week.

"Would Nick be so good at watching Noah for a week?" Her mother asks

"I'd rather be alone," Noah muttered.

"Don't have a problem," I smiled at Raphael and Noah.

Noah looked at me angrily and badly. I smiled at her.

Dinner was coming to an end, and I told my father I was going to have to go somewhere for work.

"Would Nick take Noah home? Isn't it on your way, my father said.
Apparently he and his wife wanted to be alone, at least for a while.

"I can call a cab," Noah muttered, but her mother had already looked at her.

"I'll take you, Noah, it's on my way." He smiled voluntarily.

We went to the parking lot and they took my car out of the garage.

I got in the car and after a few seconds Noah came in too.

On the way I stopped at one of the gas stations. Noah was waiting for me in the car. I took condoms at the gas station. As I got into the car and Noah saw what I was wearing, he pulled to the car door.

I looked at her and laughed about it. Maybe she thought they would be for me and her. As much as I wanted, she was my sister and, as far as I know, she was 17 years old.

We were already at home. I changed and Lion's car was stopped next to my car

Noah wanted to come out but I wouldn't let her go. She couldn't come with me to one of the most dangerous parties. I explained to her that it wasn't just a party, but she wanted to come again.

"There's no way you can come!" I looked her straight in the eye as I told her.

She pushed me and came out. I held her hand tightly and pulled her away.

"You will stand here! Do you understand? - I kept looking her straight in the eye.

- No, I don't understand. What if your father finds out about all this? She hissed in my face.

"You won't tell him." I started arguing with her, but she interrupted me.

"If he finds out about parties, cigarettes, and I'm sure there are more things he can find out about." My little sister scolded me again.

"What do you want so you don't tell him these things?" - I made an offer.

I was sure she wanted to go to the party with me.

"I want to go to the party with you. That's it. - Cross your arms.

"Just an hour," I told her as we continued with this eye contact.

She got in my car and we arrived at the party in 20 minutes.

"You're like a little kid," I said as we got out of the car.

"Why?" she asks me in amazement

- You want everywhere with your older brother - smile at her.

- You're no brother to me. She muttered angrily as she kept looking her in the eye.

"Here's Nick," he said. Most gathered around me.

- Who is this beauty - said someone from the other gang.

Some looked at her ass. Other times she was whistled.

I just looked at them and he didn't pay attention to them.

The party started and after 1 hour I looked around for Noah, but she was gone. Then I started looking everywhere. She was put on a jeep and they were kissing someone.

"Leonardo, get your hands off my sister immediately." I told him as I looked at him angrily.

She sued me and I tried to stab her too.

"Why are you chasing everyone away from me? Just stop! - started arguing with me.

"I don't want you pregnant in a few months." - Get closer to her.

She hit me.

- What's wrong? I called her

"You don't let me make any friends. You're constantly interfering

-Go and find but without being a boy. Clear? "Get away from her

- Yes it is clear! She hit the jeep.

Jenna went to her. Apparently they met