4.Nick

I was dressed in a suit, as I was almost every year. He was black, underneath him I was wearing a shirt and a bow tie. I was wearing black formal shoes. I was kind of a copy of my dad.

It was time for our official introduction as a "family". My father is very fond of this since he already had two new members in the family.

We were in a limousine next to the place, I had to stand next to my "sister", I had all feelingsfor her.. I was trying to stay away from her.

I couldn't help but look at her at least once, it was just impossible. That body that was peeling off on that dress. Her freckles stood out on her face, and she looked out the limousine window, and I looked at her. If she saw that view outside and you imagined it to be nice, she should have seen mine

Once we arrived at the site, there was a lot of paparazzi. It was full of them, my father and I had no problem with it, we were used to it. But my younger sister was obviously not used to this fact, but despite the lightning, she continued to walk confidently next to her mother and my father.

Before long, more guests started coming, I was sure she hadn't seen so many people in her life in one place.

Of course, she noticed her favorite writer. Noah loved to read books. There were a lot of writers. She just looked at them and looked at her to see if I was looking at her.

I went to her

"I see that you look where i am? Do you miss me or something? Hm?" I said to her with playfully voice,i was smiling. She was funny.

"You idiot! I never will miss you!You know that i hate you!"
She whispered to me. Maybe she dosn't want anyone to hear our conversation. She look a little angry what i said, but i didn't care.

"Apparently, you just miss the older brother?" I said to her playfully again.

She has a glass with vine.

"Don't get drunk if you can, it won't be decent." i laugh a little then she just go to her mom and to my dad.

She ignore me? She dosn't know how much girls want me. And she just fucking ignore me?
Oh i think i am in love with this girl.

After all that time at this place. We get home again.

Her mom and my dad was asleep. I was in my room. I go to the kitchen, i was trusty, when i saw Noah, she was fall asleep at the couch. She was watching movie. She was with Thor.

I go to the kitchen and then just drink water. After that i go to her and try to wake her. She needs to go to her room.

"Noah? Noah? Wake up! Its 3am, you need to go to your room" i said. I nudged her to wake up.

So i pick her,I went up the stairs, almost fell. Then I left her in her room, wrapped her with her blanket and kissed her on the forehead.

I think i have feelings. I think i like her, she was my step sister? Why i like her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a short part, I haven't written in a long time but now I'm writing another book and it's hard for me...