3.Noah

After Nick left, a girl came. Apparently it was a friend of his that he had sent to take care of me.

"If you're here to take care of me, just leave," I told her frowning

"Hey, girl, what's wrong with you?? I'm here to meet. Aren't you Nick's new sister? She told me as she left her drink.

"Did Nick send you?" I muttered as I looked away.

- He? No! She looked at me.

"You must be the next one Nick presses, aren't you?" I asked her. "Isn't he a big fool and an asshole?

"Sometimes," she laughed.

"I'm Noah." - I also gave a hand

"I'm Jenna. I'm glad she smiled.

A few minutes later, Nick and the boy who had stopped his car next to Nick when we were home were watching us.

"Who's next to Nick?" Jenna asked.

- This one? This is Lion. My boyfriend. she told me.

A minute later he came to us and started kissing Jenna. I stepped back.

I went to the drinks and someone offered me a coca cola or vodka.
I took the coca cola and took a sip and there was some alcohol inside the coke and something else you can't figure out what it is. Nicholas came and pushed this boy.

- What are you doing? Stop scaring the people around me! - pushed him.
-Why do you have to solve everything with violence?

"It still hurts when he hits me." Nick smiled greasy at me.

I took a sip from the cola.
Nicholas pushed my drink.
- What are you doing? I scolded him again

"That's what they put horns on girls and put them to sleep and then ..." Nick said

The moment Nick said those words, I fainted and couldn't hear him.

After at least 5 minutes I woke up in Nick's car. It was hot and cold at the same time.
I was drugged. As Nicholas drove home, I considered jumping out of the car window as he moved. Of course I told Nicholas.

"Do you know how nice it would be if he jumped out of that window right now?" I told him dizzy.

"Noah, you're drugged. And as long as you talk nonsense, you won't jump out the window. Nick told me while it was funny.

I tried to open the car door, but Nick had locked it. Damn...

"You're not going anywhere." he muttered as he smiled, or at least tried not to smile, but he couldn't.

In about half an hour we had already arrived in front of us. Nick parked his black Porsche. He got out of the car and held me a task. After all, I was drugged and it would probably be his fault if I had hurt myself or if I had done something stupid. I had a memory of him talking nonsense. He put me to bed and stroked my hair, and then put a lock behind my ear until he noticed I had a tattoo.
He stroked the tattoo.
He opened the door and as we reached the stairs, he grabbed me by the cross and lifted me up. That's how he carried me to my room. To
"Do you know there are people flying. They have wings, but they just hide them. - I muttered while I was sleepy.

He had just laughed. Nick folded me and turned off the light in my room and left.

In the morning I got angry and went to the kitchen.

One of the Martin icons congratulated me on a good morning.

"What did you do to me last night ?!" I went to Nick angrily.

- Good morning freckles - he smiled happily as I looked at him angrily and I wanted to kill him.

"I just wrapped you up and put you to sleep like the big brothers do with their sisters." He replied.

I exhaled the accumulated air I had taken after talking to Nick.

"Is he filming me? Did you upload it somewhere? If you took a picture of me, I would kill you !! - I hissed.

"No, but it was a lot of fun." he smiled

I pushed him in anticipation of crashing into the glass of the yard door, but he was strong and did not move.

"Do you know how I want to kill you !!" I told him angrily.
He was terrible and very annoying.

- Slowly freckled. He looked at me with that look again.

I was going to hit him again, but my mother and husband came.

"Good morning," they said in one voice.

"Good morning," Nick said

"Mom, do you know where I was?" I told my mother waiting for her to ask me where.

"Weren't he visiting some of Nick's friends? Nick, thank you for introducing her to your friends. - My mother kissed him on the forehead.

He was annoying, he was a big liar and a bastard.

I looked at him with a strange look that meant "what did you do?".

I pulled him away from the room and started muttering things.

- Freckles, do you know that you are very funny when you get angry. he smiled at me.

"Do you know when you're funny? When a girl hits you. - approach him looking at him strangely and manipulatively.

I tried to hit him, but apparently he had learned his lesson from last time. Nick took my hand.

"You will begin to treat me with respect - he told me until I was sure I had confused his brain.

In the evening we had to go to some important event for William, we had to introduce ourselves as a family.

Family? I hate my stepbrother and the man who was ready to do anything for my mother.

In hours I had to wear a nice formal dress.

I put on a red shiny dress that had a slit and nice black heels that had a little red on them. And in my head I had put a nice hairpin that was as shiny and red as my dress.
My mother was wearing a dress, only hers was blue.

Will, he buy her everything. They were rich. But instead of going out with decent boys, he goes out with some idiots.