Scars ❤️/🤍

WARNING ⚠️⚠️: MENTION
                   OF ABUSE

Short oneshot

Felix's POV 

Words: 360

       "Y/nieee, are you almost done?"  I watched The clock ticked as I waited for her. 8:40P.M we we're supposed to arrive there at 10:30P.M. it's a two hour drive, I didn't want to tell her we're getting late, I dont want her to feel bad.

It was getting suspicious. There was no things falling ti the floor while she's getting ready. It's unusual of her, she usually falls things to the floor when she's getting ready because she panics, but today. I hear nothing.

Reader POV

          Why do I even look like this. I thought to myself. I thought I'll let it be and be confident. Nothing changed, it was still the same. The scar that was left in my arms and neck is always recalling the things that happened during that day. The day where my mom and dad was fighting about something, I tried to stop them. Since I was 5 years old then, i didn't knew what to expect.

I felt warm hands circle around my waist as I turned around. "Shh calm down everything's alright." Felix told me as he pulled me to his chest. Inhaling the cologne he was using. He was the best at comforting. However, I didn't let him see what I look like under my clothes. We never had sex before, It was still a 4 months relationship with felix. "Are you okay now? We wont go if you dont want to. Or you'll wear somethinh else." "No, it's okay I can go. I don't want to upset you." I told him feeling guilty. "You dont upset me love, even if I like the things you don't like and forbid me to come with you, is not going to upset me, i love you for the way you look, your personality, everything about you is just perfect. I would never get mad or upset with you." I felt like I was crying a river as I looked up to him from his chest. He looked so angelic. Why am I so lucky to have someone like him.