•An Idol 1• 🤍

Genre: fluff
Number of words: 433

             "The rehearsals tomorow right?" Changbin asked chan "Of course, did you forgot about  it?" Chan laughed at changbin. Beside chan was felix who was talking with lee know "You should bring Y/N to our rehearsals, she hasn't had the chance to go to our rehearsals." Lee know told Felix "Should I?" "i mean it wont be a bad idea." Lee know chuckled "Maybe, I will. Tomorrow is the rehearsal right?" "Mhm yeah."

Readers pov:

       'I'm so bored..When is felix coming home.' the thought lingered my mind. It was past 10pm. He should be home by 9, I don't blame him though. Being an Idol is tough. "huh..?" The doorbell rang, 'I wondered who at the door. I remembered that he took the keys so he could open the door.' I went down the stairs "Hello? Who's there?" I heard the soft, familiar and deep voice reply to me "Guess." Laughing, I opened the door revealing my boyfriend. Felix. Now I know why he cant open the door, he was carrying bags of food and!...flowerknows..?  "Why did you bought alot of food? And flowerknows!?" I ran to him and hugged him tightly snuggling to his chest "I just want to~ plus I knew you've wanted flowerknows for so long." Felix said in his calming deep voice.

"Thank you thank you thank you!! You're the best boyfriend in the world! I love you so much!" Jumping happily as I placed flowerknows on the table. He laughs "It's nothing, You're welcome my love." Flowerknows is very expensive and he just say it's nothing!? "Oh also, I've reserved an order for the others." He told me smiling as he watch me unbox flowerknows. "Huh!? There's still more!?" I looked at him in shocked as he laughed and nodded. "Guess being a kpop Idol really makes you rich.." "Only for you jagi."  He looks at me and admires me. "Thank you so much!" I leaned to him to place a kiss on his cheeks. But he moved his face to kiss me on the lips. I was so flustered that I feel like was going to explode. "Baby, can you come to our rehearsal tomorrow?" He asked, I nodded. "That's great! I'm really excited to show you what we've been preparing for." He smiled happily "I'll be there!"

A/N : HEYYAAA I'm sorry for my absence, I was very busy at school 😭, but I do hope that you'll enjoy this. I'm very sorry for the bad grammars, I'm still very sleepy. I'll make a part2 whenever I can! :)