Time

Genre: Angst to fluff
Number of words: 414

Time is gold. You should value time, because if you don't. There will be consequences.

"Hey Felix!" Hyunjin called out to him "Yeah? What's up" Felix who was focused on his phone. "Where's y/n? I haven't seen her since" Hyunjin sat down next to Felix. He can see the worried expression written all over Felix's face. "Hey! Why so worried?" Hyunjin asked him "Huh? Oh it's nothing.
Y/n's at home." Hyunjin was worried for the couple but soon brushed it off.

Timeskip

At exactly 10:00p.m. Felix opened the door to see his lovely wife sitting, waiting for him to come and eat dinner with her. "Y/n why are you still up? It's late." Felix asked her as he put his bag down "I waited for you. I cooked your favourite!" Y/n told him with excitement which was brushed off by her husband "I told you not to cook for me when I come home late." Felix went to the kitchen to get some water. "And I'm mot hungry." Y/n's sad expression was ignored by Felix. "I just wanted to do something special for you.." Y/n said to him as she tries to hold her tears back

"It's not worth our time." Felix went to their bedroom to get changed. As y/n was left all alone she put her head down to the table and cried.

Y/n slept on the couch for that night, leaving Felix to their bedroom. Meanwhile, Felix's side was cold, he had no one to cuddle. He slowly starts to regret his actions for the past weeks. He knew he should apologize soon.

The next morning

Y/n opened her eyes, only to be greeted by a soft yet deep voice "Y/n.." Y/n glanced at the clock "Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be with the others?" Y/n was confused because felix was never late.

"I wanna be with you. I wanna spend time with you. I wanna love you till we grow old. I'm sorry for how I've been these past few weeks. I promise to always be home early for you and to eat all the food you make for me. Oh how I miss your cooking. I'm sorry my love, please forgive me." Felix hugged Y/n, she hugged him back.

"Of course I'll forgive you jagi. My heart and soul is settled with you."

End