O3 : moles ; tabito karasu

tabito karasu x fem!reader
words : 783
context : karasu's moles

It was a normal day, Karasu was already making breakfast as you lazily woke up still half asleep. Reaching out for your phone to check the time, 7:30 am. Unfortunately for you, your eyelids gave up on you and you're now fast asleep once more.

"are ya really still asleep? cmon, i feel lonely you know." a familiar voice said, shaking you awake. "mm." you tried shoving him away sleepily. "i even made breakfast already, your favorite." he said, waiting for a response from you then sighing in defeat. He then sat down on the side of the bed. Curiously, you peeked at him from the corner of your eye to see if he would leave. Crap. Eye contact.

"aha! okay, i've caught ya now, give it up love." "i don't know what you're talking about." Karasu scoffed at you. Not wanting to deal with your stubbornness anymore, he moved the covers aside and threw you over his shoulder, making his way into the dining room.

"Karasu." you glared at him. "yes your highness? my dear princess?" he mocked you, soon putting you down onto the ground. You were annoyed, but he did make your favorite breakfast just for you, so you'll let it slide this time.

"whatcha' waiting for? do you want me to feed it to you too?" He said sarcastically, waiting for you to rate his cooking. "i'll eat it myself, thank you." you said as you took a bite out of it. His eyes carefully watching you as you chewed it. "10/10! this is really good, you should've cooked it for me sooner!" you spoke as your eyes lit up, unable to catch the sweet smile on his face before it quickly disappeared into a cocky one.

"well then i guess it's proven i'm a better cook than you. how does it feel to suck? pfft." he replied, knowing well he followed a tutorial on how to make your favorite food. But of course, he would never admit that to you, maybe not now. "righttt. i like your apron too by the way, mr. Kiss the cook." you joked, now getting up making your way to him. "it's right though, you should reward me." he said, sitting down on the hand rest of the couch, the cocky smirk of his still planted on his face. Oh how you badly wanted to swipe it off and humble him.

He wrapped his arms around you as you stood in-front of him, resting yours on his chest. He pulled you closer, now only inches away from his face. His eyes looking at you as if it was a hawk watching its prey. "you look dumb in that stupid apron" you said before leaning in to kiss him. He pulled you in closer, and kissed you back passionately. His cold touch slithering under your shirt as you both continued. Soon after, both of you pulled away to catch your breaths.

You gave him a sweet smile and kissed the mole underneath his eye. He looked surprised when you did it but he didn't mind, until you then kissed a mole he had on his neck. "love?" his tone was soft but he had a slightly confused look planted on his face. You tilted your head looking at him with a confused look as well "hm? oh cmon, it isn't the first time i've kissed your moles. you know i love them" you said with a faint laugh, "yeah but it still feels odd ya know, it's not everyday someone appreciates them." he replied and moved his head away to avoid your gaze. "then, let me be the one who appreciates them. i'll tell you everyday that i adore your moles if i have to." upon hearing that, he hugged you, unwilling to let go. "love you." he said with a stupid wide smile on his face, too bad you couldn't see though.

"may i continue? i'm gonna kiss every single one i see." you said placing a hand through his hair, earning a chuckle from him. "oh? so not the one down there?" he joked, his usual cocky self returning. You scoffed and nudged him gently, "kidding, you know i'd love that." he spoke with a chuckle escaping his mouth. "take it as the reward you were looking for."

—— fin.

⟢﹒₊°。﹒

ꜜꜜ﹒author notes
dude i love karasu AND I LOVE MOLES. okay i don't know if he canonically has plenty but IDCC i love them ahahahahaha.!1!1!

hopefully this was enjoyable !! i kinda rushed in the end though,, the next one mighttt be shidou, yukimiya or someone else. depends on my ideas.. okayyaya!! till next timee,

thank you for reading !