O4 : fright ! ; rin itoshi

rin itoshi x gn!reader
words : 1494
context : cinema coincidence !

The new FNAF movie, aka "Five Nights at Freddy's". It was finally coming out, you've been a fan since the first game came out so you obviously had to check it out.

"dude. we have to go see it soon. i have been waiting for yearsss." you shook your friend's shoulders continuously. "i knoww, but you know my mom! it depends on her mood y'know?" your friend sighed to themselves after they spoke. "oh cmon, it's just a movieee, she doesn't need to know the details." you continued whining to your friend when suddenly— RINGGG! There was the class bell.

"okay, at least text me if she lets you? i really don't wanna watch it on my own" you said sighing, waving them goodbye as you walked to your own class. Class was boring, the only thing you enjoyed was your view. What view? Rin Itoshi. Yeah, he was smart, athletic, and even handsome. He had everything, his only flaw was his blunt personality. He was always more distant from others, but yet popular with the students. Possibly because of his brother, Sae Itoshi, Japan's Pride. He hated his brother though, and wouldn't tell a soul on why he hated him.

Fortunately, you were on good terms with Rin. If he needed a partner in a project? you would be his first choice. If he needed someone to talk to about the homework? you would still be his first choice. Although you both weren't too close, you were glad he opened up to you more than other people.

Looking over at his desk, you saw him doodling mini Freddys. Which made you quite shocked, Rin? liked FNAF? No way. You blinked a few more times, rubbing your eyes to check if what you saw was right, and it was. He really was drawing Freddy without a doubt, there was even a Bonnie drawing beside. You then kicked his chair passing a note to him. He was confused and slightly unpleased you kicked his chair but took the note anyways.

the note

you like fnaf??? no way. okkk i may have peeked a little at your book but ?!? YOU LIKE FNAF?? - y/n

??? yeah, I do? - Rin

oh my god?? this is so shocking like.. its so UNEXPECTED? - y/n

do you really think I live under a rock? I don't just play soccer and study all the time .. - Rin

so then are u gonna see the fnaf movie?? it's coming out soon and IM SO EXCITEDDDD FINALLYY - y/n

oh yeah, but it'll be the creators last project apparently :( - Rin

yeah,, that's true BUT ITS OKAY!! A WIN IS A WIN - y/n

it's a win and lose, lukewarm loser - Rin

The note exchange soon came to a stop as the last bell rang, you waved your friends and Rin goodbye. Thankfully it was a Friday, rushing home you quickly checked to see the cinemas tickets for tomorrow, it was filled, well
there was one last seat. It was surprisingly a good seat as well, positioned perfectly in the middle, not too high and not too low. Knowing your friend unfortunately couldn't make it, you booked the seat, not letting this opportunity go.

As the day flew by and Saturday soon came, you got yourself ready wearing a new outfit you've just bought a couple days ago. A new look to celebrate the FNAF movie's release. Carrying a bag with mini FNAF keychains, you head out to go the cinema. Not wanting to be late for it, you went a little earlier. Your day was going quite well, you've bought a few snacks to sneak in the theater too.