O5 : rain ! ; various

various!blue lock characters x gn!reader
context : what they would do in a rainy situation

characters who aren't in this :
sae, rin, nagi, barou, hiori, aiku
TT i ran out of ideas for them

——

The gentlemans
:: YUKIMIYA, kunigami, isagi, reo, nanase, kurona, aryu, ness

It was a rainy day and both you and him were enjoying your meals in a small cafe. It was a bummer though, you wanted to enjoy the rest of today with him, instead you both were stuck in a cafe. He noticed the disappointed look on your face and stood up, "wait here, i'll be right back." you were confused but you nodded and complied. Looking through the window, you watched your lover run in the rain to who knows where. Soon later he came back slightly drenched holding an umbrella. "wanna go some place else love?" he said reaching his hand out in a princely manner waiting for you to return the gesture. "you're wet idiot.." you laughed and held his hand, "yeah, for a good reason though." he playfully gave you a wink as you both walk out the cafe together sharing an umbrella.

The dancers
:: SHIDOU, KAISER, karasu, gagamaru, otoya, bachira, chigiri

The rain seemed to pour nonstop, looks like your plans with your boyfriend were ruined. It took you so long to get ready too. You plopped yourself on your shared bed as you sighed, soon after, someone else entered. "oh, why so down love? cmon, cheer up." he spoke, sitting beside you playing with your hair. "i feel like all the hard work i put on to my appearance got flushed down the drain." you replied, your tone was muffled as you sinked your face down the mattress. He looked out the balcony, watching the rain pour, it wasn't too strong or too light. Suddenly, an idea came to his mind. "hey, c'mere." he called, you lifted yourself to look at him. He held your hand and he started guiding you from the bed to your wet balcony. "hm?" you tilted your head as he took a few steps back and bowed, offering you his hand to take. "may i have this dance your highness?" he spoke which earned a few giggles from you. "seriously? but yes, it would be an honor to." you playfully say, reaching out for his hand. The both of you begin waltz dancing in the balcony as rain drops showered you both. "i'll catch you if you slip, my dear."

—— fin.