f o u r

LELA

}{}{}{

"Shh" Mike smirked finishing, I wish I can just kill them all, stab them, torture them, but I can't.

I can't for the sake of my family.

"W-What are you doing?!" I panic feeling something sharp dig in my inner thigh.

"Marking what's mine" Wenda grins taking the blade that has my blood on it, licking it.

She's a psychopath.

I stand infront of my mirror staring at the initial 'W' digged in my skin.

What a fucking bitch.

"Miss Leola? Mr Vincent would like you in his office, now" a guard says behind my door.

I chew the inside of my cheek and put clothes on covering every inch of my skin.

"The Capone's want another meeting" dad clenches his jaw and squeezes the bridge of his nose.

"Because you said you'll marry their son, Ivan"

"I'll only be at a different house, nothing more, what could go wrong?" I shrug, well maybe Mike handcuffing me to his bed after he hears the news.

"What do you mean what could go wrong? Have you heard of Ivan? He's a devil, a monster, he's fucking deadly, he could kill you, Lela" father tries to control his anger.

"And what about Mike, aren't you two dating?" He frowns crossing his arms.

"No-I mean yes, he'll be fine" I mumble, "plus I told you a thousand times, I want to be a part of the mafia, why don't you get it?"

"Because I can't fucking let my own daughter die infront of my eyes" he snaps, "You're not going to survive!"

"But I've been training since I was 18-"

"I don't care! You will not marry that asshole, never!" The door opens revealing my mother.

"Vinnie, you need to calm down" she whispers grabbing his hands pulling him to her chest.

"That man should never be close to my daughter" dad whispers with hurt, "he's the worst human being that lived on this earth"

Not worse than Mike and Wenda

No one is as worse as them, no one.

"Get your siblings and let the Capone's in, they'll be here in 5 minutes for the meeting" mom sighs and I nod leaving.

()()()()

I sit next to Elliot, with Vito on my left, my dad glaring at Ivan who clearly doesn't give a fuck in the world.

He lit up a cigarette and stared at his father who was talking about their alliances, my dad grew more pissed.

"Miss Hacker? Do you agree for this contract?" Luther looks at me and I gulp.

"Yes, I do" My voice lowers, my eyes traveling to Ivan who's already staring at me with a scowl.

"No she's fucking not, take your stupid family and fucking leave you old fuck-" Vito gets cut off by a gunshot.

"Don't disrespect my father" Ivan's deep husky voice says and we all gasp staring at the hole in the ceiling.

Vito's mouth shuts, my hand holding my mouth in shock.

"The wedding will be in a month, like it or not, I don't fucking care" Ivan shoves his gun in the back of his pants and leaves the meeting room.

Leaving us all staring at the door.