s i x t e e n

VOTE FOR MORE!!!

LEOLA

}{}{}{

My family and Ivan's family drove to 'our' house, for the stupid sheets.

"Welcome sir, welcome miss" a maid smiles politely standing at the bedroom's door.

"Everything is ready" she walks away making me frown, everything?

Ivan opens the door and my eyes widen, red candles surround the room, flowers on the bed, with silk robes, a lingerie for me and shorts for Ivan.

"Who the fuck did this?!" Ivan shouts loudly and I hear people coming up the stairs.

"I-I did honey, I thought you'd l-like-" Ivan's grandma gets cut off by Ivan.

"No one is fucking allowed in our damn fucking bedroom, understood?!" He yells and his parents nod with his grandma before hurrying downstairs.

I silently walk to the closet since Augustus moved all my stuff here a couple days ago.

I grab a shirt and sweatpants before going to the bathroom.

After changing into them and wiping my makeup off, I walk out the bathroom and find Ivan still wearing his dress shirt and pants.

The tie is loose around his neck.

"Let's get this done" he mumbles and I nod walking to the bed.

"Turn the lights off" I lay down on the bed and I hear him let out a huff.

He can't see my scar, it's disgusting.

"Scared of my dick? Hacker" he smirks turning off the lights.

I roll my eyes, "terrified from how small you are, Capone" he scoffs.

Ivan sits on the bed and the room goes silent for a minute.

"On a serious note" he takes a deep breath, "tell me if it hurts you"

"Mhm" I hum a wave of nervousness hitting me.

His fingers find the top of my sweatpants pulling them down, he lets out a deep breath and pulls my underwear off too.

"Can you just get it over with?" I whisper wanting this night to end in the fastest way possible.

"Can you be fucking patient? Jesus" he whispers back as he unbuckles his belt.

I can see a little from the faint light of the candle on the nightstand, since Ivan blew off the rest.

He pulls out his dick from his boxers and my breathing stops.

Oh shit.

He's huge, and thick, shut up Lela.

He separates my legs and presses the tip on my clit making me gasp and grasp the sheets in my hands.

"Can you wait a second?" I whisper so I can get more wet, I don't want to be in pain.

Especially with my extra stitch.

"Can you stop with the orders?" His voice comes out deep and husky and I feel myself getting more and more wet.

The hell is wrong with me?

"I can't see you, but I can tell you look really ugly" I mumble, "I'm ready"

"Shut up" he opens my legs wider and pushes his tip inside of me.

My hand flies to my mouth covering the loud gasp.

He thrusts his hips forward sliding fully inside of me and I'm actually scared he'll tear me open.