t w e n t y

LEOLA

}{}{}{

Sometimes in life, you have to lie in order to protect the ones you love, and to not add more pain to the already pained ones.

My throat was dry, chest tightened, eyes filled with tears and cheeks soaked with tears.

"W-What?" I croaked out and swallowed a lump, Ivan held his head tightly and pulled out something from his pocket.

His phone.

He opened and threw it next to my head almost hitting me.

I picked it up and my heart dropped, panic rushed through my blood.

I let out a sob watching the video that Wenda took, making it look like I was enjoying having sex with Owen.

A text was under the video, 'your wife and Owen Mackenzie this evening.'

"You're wearing the same shirt" Ivan snatched his phone out of my hand and threw it on the window breaking it.

"You fucked him today! You fucking fucked a kid!" He grabbed my arms and dragged me out the house as I cried.

He let go off me and pulled out a lighter throwing it on my clothes that were thrown out the window.

I screamed backing away as fire lit up in the middle of the garden, burning all of my stuff.

"Ivan" I sobbed, "please!" "You can't kick me out" I cried holding my aching arms from his grip.

"Yes I can" he whispered, "Leave, Leola, and never fucking get back" he took off his ring and threw it in the fire.

I choked on a sob as a maid helped me get up.

"Help her and you'll be dead" Ivan stood infront of the fire.

"If anyone has any contact with her, you'll be murdered" he wiped his nose and left inside making me sob loudly.

"You were ordered to leave, miss" Augustus said not looking me in the eye.

Leave where? My family can't find out what I did.

Or do.

I ran outside the house, my phone was thankfully in my pocket, I had only one person to call.

And it was Jules.

"Jules" I sobbed as soon as she picked up.

()()()()

Jules picked me up a few streets down Ivan's mansion, since I had to walk away from his security.

"What the fuck happened?!" She rushed out of her car and pulled me to her body.

"I-I don't know h-how to explain" I cried in her neck, she rubbed my back and lead me to her car.

I fell asleep the whole ride to her apartment, she didn't ask me anything as I entered her place.

I stood awkwardly infront of the kitchen while she quickly tidied up.

It's clear that Roman has been staying here but she doesn't know how to hide it.

"Do you wanna tell me what happened?" Jules grabs my arm and pulls me to the couch hugging me tightly.

"Ivan found out something I did, it's not what he thinks it is, I just can't tell him what really happened" I cried covering my face in my hands.

"He kicked me out, and burned all my stuff" I sniffled and I heard her gasp "what? Call your dad now, he can't do that"

"No, my dad can't know about it" I mumbled, "it'll cause more trouble"