Part 1

I was going down the escalator, to go see my dad for the first time in 2 years i was 14 when i last saw him, i've changed a lot, i was looking for him when i got a text.

dad
I'm so sorry but i couldn't come and pick you up from the airport, i sent my band over to pick u up, i got held up in a meeting
Here's a picture of them

Okay dad i'll see u soon

I was looking around for them, when i saw a guy with black spikey hair and i knew it had to be them, i walked up to them and tapped him on the shoulder.

"can i help you?" he asked politely, "um this might sound a bit wierd, but im flying in from spain to live with my dad, but he got held up and sent his band to pick me up, are u them?" i asked awkwardly.

"ohh u must be june, yes we are, sorry i didn't recognise you the picture ur dad showed us looked a lot different, anyways i'm bill" he smiled, "i'm georg" the guy with long brown hair said, "and i'm gustav" the blonde boy said.

"tom don't be rude introduce urself" bill nudged a boy with dreads, he looked at me and oml, i could've fainted right there, he had these big brown eyes and a lip ring, he was wearing baggy clothes with a cap on.

"stop staring freak" he said, "sorry" i replied, "don't say sorry he's just an ass" bill smiled, "anyways we should probably get home, oh and also we do live with you, since ur dad is our manager" georg said.

"oh okay" i said and we headed to the taxi waiting outside, i was trying to put my luggage into the boot but it was so heavy, "tom help her" bill said, "bro no u do it why do i always have to help ppl" tom rolled his eyes.

"because ur stronger now hurry up" bill said getting in the car, tom put my luggage in the car, "thanks" i said but he ignored me.

I got in the car, put my earphones in and was listening to music, we arrived at this beautiful house, i got out, grabbed my luggage and entered the house.

Only to see a banner that said welcome and my dad popping out with a confetti popper, "BIRDIE WELCOME I MISSED YOU" my dad shouted and hugged me straight away.

"HII DAD" i shouted and hugged him back, "i missed you to" i smiled, "i thought u got held up in a meeting?" i questioned.

"nope just wanted to surprise my girl" he smiled, "u should go see ur room, i've already decorated it with the help from the boys of course" he said, "okay which room is it?" i asked.

"it's the first room on the left" he said and i headed upstairs, i went to my room, but when i walked in, i saw tom with his shirt of sitting on his bed.

"get out wierdo this isn't ur room" he shouted, "but my dad said the first room on the right" i replied, "no dipshit he said first room on the left" he said getting up and opened another door and leaving.

I walked in and saw the most beautiful room.

I shut my door and started unpacking my bags, i had spent an hour already unpacking, when i found my bong, i decided to smoke a little bit.

I went over to mt window and opened it, i sat on the window and started to smoke, when my dad called my name, i quickly hid the bong and walked out of my room.

I was stumbling down the stairs, i was trying to act normal but it was like it was impossible, i made it to the living room and saw my dad and the band sitting on the couch.

"i'm going out to get some food, u should get to know them a little bit" my dad said getting up, i just nodded and didn't look at him, because i didn't want him to know i was high.

"june come sit" i went over and sat down, bill was asking me questions about myself and i was trying to answer them, "u okay?" bill asked.

"if i'm being honest i'm stoned right now" i laughed and everyone else did to, "bro give me some" tom said, "um no maybe if u were nicer i would" i smiled.

"ur a bitch bro" he groaned, "hmm and u think that attitude will get u some" i laughed, and everyone else did aswell except tom.

We talked a bit more for a little bit and we saw my dad pulling into the driveway, "shit june come up to my room i have eye drops" bill said and i nodded.

"bro no u don't, only i do" tom said "yea i'm gonna use urs" bill said, "what no, she wouldn't give me any so she can get caught by her dad" tom said.

Me and bill just took them anyway, i quickly went back downstairs and my dad came in with pizza for us, we all started to eat.

"so i have something to tell all of u" my dad said, "yea?" i asked, "so don't get mad birdie, i know u just got here, but i booked a vacation a few months ago for 2 weeks with my new girlfriend, and i'm going on saturday" my dad said.

"WAIT WHAT A NEW GIRLFRIEND" i shouted, "birdie im sorry i didn't tell u okay" my dad said, "oh no i'm not mad, i'm so happy for you" i smiled, "really?" he asked "yes dad" i smiled and hugged him.

"thank u" he smiled back, we finished eating our food and i went up to my room, a couple hours later i went downstairs to get a snack.

Tom walked in the kitchen, "seriously" he groaned, "what?" i asked looking at him, "don't u think u have ate enough food today, i was literally gonna get that and u took the last one" he said.

What the fuck is wrong with him, is he seriously shaming me right now, "to bad and also fuck u" i said storming of to my room and banging the door, i sat down on my bed and opened the snack.

(idk what snack so js use ur imagination)

tw

I was just staring at it thinking about what tom said, i got up and looked at myself in the mirror, i lifted up my top to look at my stomach, i was always insecure about it, but now tom just made it worse.

I walked into his room, "it doesn't matter anymore, here i'm not hungry" i said throwing him the snack, and walking back into my room.

I got in my bed and started to tear up a bit, i wiped them away and decided to go to sleep, but i couldn't sleep, i got up and paced around my room a few times to tire myself out.

About 10 minutes later i got back into bed and slowly drifted of to sleep.

1210 words