Chapter 1

"REAPER"
A voice shouted out as a dark green haired teen began to roar with his hands in the air. His samurai like pony tail and bangs colored with blood.

A group of five men surrounded the teen as he bumped his tattoo covered chest, "Fuck you," he shouted egging the men to come closer.

One of the men foolishly closed the distance getting leveled with a massive right hand as an reward. Before the man's body could drop to the floor his friends jumped on the green head. The teen kept swing and kicking everything around him, trading shots with all of them at once.

After the fight the teen laid tiredly on the bodies of the 5 men, "You still alive Midoriya?" A voice questioned above the teen, "no," looking up, he was met with the red eyes of his best friend Bakugo Katsuki.

"Midoriya, How do you get yourself into these situations,"
Bakugo asked helping the battered Midoriya up to his feet. "No clue," Bakugo looked at him in disbelief.

"Wanna skip class today?"

Ditching their backpacks Midoriya and Bakugo lounged around an arcade playing random games as a few of their friends appeared.

"BAKUGO," shouted a red haired teen with sharp teeth, "Looks like the dumbass squad is here," Midoriya groaned rolling his eyes as a tall black haired teen and blonde followed behind the first.

"Don't be like that Midoriya, we came here to make sure you were still alive," Sero joked throwing the boy a bag of frozen peas. Catching it Midoriya placed the peas on his swollen eye, "Thanks,"

"We got pizzas too,"
Denki exclaimed showing three large boxes.

"So what happen between you and Toga," Denki questioned Midoriya as the teen tried to eat a triple stacked pizza.
"Yeah I heard y'all broke up,"
Midoriya rubbed the back of his head as he scrunched up his face.

"It didn't work out, she was way too crazy for me to handle," he explained as everyone began to laugh around him. "Too crazy he says," Denki joked as he pointed out Midoriya's bruised body.

"Then what happened with that broke chick you were talking too on the side," Sero questioned this time, "What was her name? Uraraka" Bakugo questioned as Midoriya nodded his head.

"She was too boring," Midoriya exclaimed, "It was like eating nothing but potatoes for every meal," The group began howling again as Midoriya joined in this time.

"Okay what about that rich girl Moo-Moo," Kirishima questioned this time, "Her parents were way too strict, her dad saw my arm sleeve and chased me down with a knife for four blocks to cut my tats off," Midoriya explained as everyone burst out louder than ever.

"Speaking of tattoos, since you been skipping school so much I didn't notice that you added a few new ones," Sero exclaimed pointing at the massive Grim Reaper on Midoriya's right arm, "Yeah that Reaper looks cool but I think the Dragons are better," Denki exclaimed pointing at the massive traditional Yakuza dragons that engulfs Midoriya's left arm, back and chest.

"Who did you even get to do those? We're still only 15," Bakugo questioned as Midoriya chuckled, "Being apart of the Yakuza made it easy they had someone that was more than willing to do it for me," Midoriya explained as his friends nodded their head remembering that Midoriya wasn't acting tough like them but was truly about that life.

As the group of five continued to joke around another group walked in joke and talking even louder than them. "Man this Ricardo fight is gonna be huge," one them loudly exclaimed catching the attention of Midoriya. "Even Takamura is gonna be fighting on it," his friend replied, "You talking about that middleweight contender,"

"Hey who is Ricardo," Midoriya questioned practically shouting at the new group, the guys looked at him like he was stupid, "Ricardo Martinez, WBC Featherweight champion of the world," one of the boys explained as Midoriya interest was peaked, "When is he fighting?"

"Next month at Saitama Super Arena,"

Midoriya nodded his head, "Saitama, that's not too far," his friends looked at him like he was stupid, "That's a 2 hour train ride away," Bakugo explained as Midoriya nodded his head, "It's possible,"

Leaving the arcade, Midoriya couldn't help but have a smirk on his face as him and Bakugo made their way to their homes, "Why are you smiling like that,"

"Imma beat this Ricardo Martinez guy and take his belt," Midoriya stated making Bakugo look at him in disbelief.

"Are you brain dead, have you taken too many shots to the head,"

"What? You got to beat the best to be the best,"

"Do you even know what Ricardo is the best at?"

"Fighting?"

"No you dipshit, he's a fucking boxer, not a street thug, a world champion boxer," Bakugo explained as Midoriya nodded his head.

"Then Ill outbox him duh,"
Midoriya replied causing Bakugo to contemplate suicide and homicide.

"What's the difference between fighting and boxing anyways,"

"Rules, Rules are the difference," Bakugo shouted no longer dealing with Midoriya's bullshit, walking away as Izuku explained his plan to fight the champ.

>THE NEXT DAY<

After a long lecture and an even longer day to school, Midoriya made his way to the closest boxing gym. "How hard could this be," the boy joked as he entered the gym.

"Hello are you looking to get a membership,"
A front desk attender questioned as Midoriya walked in, "I wanna know how to box," Midoriya exclaimed as the girl looked him up and down.

"Our basics class starts in 20 minutes"

>TO BE CONTINUED<