CHAPTER 5

"The Reaper of Nippon"
The audience mumbled to themselves as Midoriya stood in a neutral corner staring down Aoi as the ref started the count but upon looking at the fighters face he immediately waved his hands ending the one round fight.

Before the audience could even react, Midoriya roared in victory a war cry of an animal causing everyone in the audience to hesitate in cheering.

Many in the audience contemplated whether or not they should cheer or call the police from the brutality they watched.

"AND YOUR WINNER BY FIRST ROUND KNOCKOUT IN TWO MINUTES AND THREE SECONDS, THE REAPER OF NIPPON, IZUKU MIDORIYA,"
The announcer shouted into the mic as the audience finally began to cheer, before Midoriya ripped the mic away.

"RICARDO MARTINEZ IM COMING FOR YOU, I WILL TAKE YOUR TITLE," Midoriya shouted into the mic.

In his lockerroom, the strongest in the world watch the scene unfold, "What is he saying," he questioned the man next to him who looked stunned. "He said that he is coming for you and will take your title," the translator explained as the champ nodded his head.
"A rough loud mouth Japanese challenger versus an undefeated Mexican champion, doesn't that remind you of a certain rivalry,"
Ricardo questioned as his translator looked stunned.

"Joe Yabuki,"
Ricardo mumbled staring at Midoriya who was now existing the ring taking in all the applause.
"Maybe Japan was worth visiting after all,"

"That guys gonna be a problem for the brat if they ever fight, Old man,"
A warming up boxer stated to his coach who watched with awe and bewilderment as Midoriya walked out.
"Let's hope they never have to face each other, Takamura,"

"If the brat is debuting this year, they might have to in the rookie tournament, he might never get his dream fight against Miyata then,"
Takamura joked as Coach Kamogawa shook his head refusing to believe reality.

Walking into the locker room, Midoriya caught multiple terrified looks as he laughed walking down the hall.

"It's just too fucking easy."
He exclaimed taking his wraps and gloves off,
"Where do you train kid? Are you looking for a gym?" the coach that was in Midoriya's corner questioned as everyone around him realized that Midoriya was basically a free agent.

All of the coaches left their fighters approaching Midoriya and asking the same set of questions, "Do you need a gym,"
"Is there anything you want,"
"Are you doing anything after this,"

Midoriya looked at them in disgust, "Fuck off, I already got a gym," he scoffed walking out of the locker room after changing. Immediately upon leaving he was bombarded by female fans that loved his punk and dangerous appearance and media members that loved his dominant win.

Once again he was asked dozens of questions,
"Are you single?"
"Do you plan to fight again,"
"Will you take me?"
"Will you participate in the rookie tournament,"
"How do you get your hair like that,"
"How tall are you,"
"Please choke me,"

"Yes,"
"Yes,"
"All night,"
"Don't know what that is,"
"Genetics,"
"Six foot one,"
"Damn you're kinky,"
Midoriya replied pushing through them until he made it out of the cluster of the masses bumping into the promoter.

"The Reaper of Nappon,"
He exclaimed grabbing Midoriya's shoulders, "We need to discuss some information,"
He exclaimed forcing Midoriya to follow him.

Back in Midoriya's home gym, Yagi was red with anger "That damn pupil of mine," he gritted his teeth as he watched the replay of his pupil knocking out Aoi.
"I got careless because he didn't cause any trouble while he was here but I should have knew he was a troublemaker with those damn tattoos,"
Yagi lectured throwing a cam across the room, instead of hitting anything, the can was caught by someone.

"He's hot,"
The feminine voice exclaimed causing Yagi to glare at her, "Hell fucking no," he firmly stated glaring towards the dark skin beauty, "He is no good, Rumi," Yagi stated wagging his tail as Rumi licked her lips.

"He's kinda my type too,"
Yagi had a terrified expression from her words,
"Never,"

"Anyways didn't he do good work here?"
Rumi questioned as Yagi looked at her puzzled fuming from the question,
"What part of him debuting without me and without any of the proper liscening good?"

"He was able to debut meaning official cleared him and allowed him, and he looked amazing, an almost flawless victory, where he listened to everything you told him,"
Rumi explained as Yagi calmed down and rewinded the tape watching how Midoriya fought exactly as Yagi told him to.

"No nervousness and to top it off, he beat the biggest prospect in the Japanese Featherweight divisions in a completely dominat performance on short notice,"
Yagi nodded his head understanding the hype that is now surrounding Midoriya after stealing Aoi's fan base and hype,
"And he is still qualified to fight in the rookie king tournament,"

Yagi smile grew massively,
"THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE WIN,"
He roared as Rumi smirked.
"Yes it is,"

Back with Midoriya, he was stuck sitting on a couch as the promoter began discussing things with him. "So Midoriya, I think we can make a good partnership if you sign with us," he ended off as Midoriya look unimpressed, "Nah, I just want to fight Ricardo," he stated trying to walk out but was stopped by the rat like promoter.

"We can make that fight happen,"
He blurted out grabbing onto Midoriya's arm who jerked it away.

"So can I ,"

>TO BE CONTINUED<