Chapter 8

Midoriya sat in a courtroom, handcuffed as several officers stood around him. His face swollen with dozens of cuts and stitches littering his face, under his shirt his rib cage was a dark purple color from the punishment.

In the audience his friends, Bakugo, Sero, Kaminari and Kirishima watched alongside his coach Yagi.

"On the account of the victim Ricardo Martinez, he has requested to not file charges but for the charges of trespassing and destruction of property by the owners of Saitaman Super Arena, we of the jury hereby find you guilty,"
The judge explained as everyone looked dissappointed,
"Due to your minor status and the pettiness of the crimes, We hereby sentence you five months of juvenile detention,"
The judge decreed, Yagi immediately began to do the math before releasing a sigh of relief.

"He can still make it to the rookie king tournament with a month to spare,"
He mumbled as Midoriya was escorted out of the courthouse.

Midoriya sat still in an empty room, thinking of his fight with Ricardo, "The Strongest in the world," Midoriya looked at his hands thinking about the two strikes he landed on Ricardo.

Grasping his fist Midoriya smirked, "I can hit him," he confidently stated thinking about what Yagi had stated about his chances against the champion.

"And if I can hit him, I can beat him,"
The boy mumbled beginning to shadow box as he pictured Ricardo in front him, he lightning fast strikes and perfect form ripping into the boy.

Even the mere imagine of the strongest was too much for Midoriya, he failed to land once, as he felt Ricardo rip to his stomach. The imaginary fighters hit felt so real that Midoriya crumbled to the ground looking up the see the powerful eyes of Ricardo.

"Beatable,"
He mumbled getting back to his feet.

Midoriya was to be moved from his holding cell to Toko High Security Juvenile Prison, a top notch juvenile detention center off the coast of Japan to hold the worst of the worst.

Through this whole week process the boys mind never left the thought of fighting Ricardo, every second and breath was imagining Ricardo's movements and attempting to counter or fight the man off from the offensive but never once land on Ricardo.

Walking off the boarding ship, Midoriya was grabbed on the shoulder by one of the guards, "Hey Kid, I watched you shadow box in there, here in Toko Juvenile Prison, we have a boxing reformation program if you're interested in joining," the guard explained as Midoriya's eyes shined brightly.

"It's called the Yabuki program, I'll recommend you into once you get checked in,"
The guard explained as Midoriya nodded his head.

"What do you think Danpei?"
The chief guard questioned an old bald man wearing an eye patch ,
"So they're calling him the second coming of my Joe,"
The old fossil exclaimed watching Midoriya,
"Then I'll train him well,"

Inside the hall, Midoriya looked around to see the place was practically a metal castle, huge walls made of steel topped with bar wire.

"You'll be staying in cell block 6,"
The guard told Midoriya pushing him into a room filled with teens.

All of them glared at Midoriya as he stood in front of the door with a massive smirk, "Who wants it first," the boy exclaimed turning his head.

Everyone in the room looked to each other before laughing,
"WhO wAnTs iT FIrst,"
One of the teens mocked as they all went back to what they were doing before,
"No one does that shit anymore,"
Another exclaimed as Midoriya blushed from embarrassment.

"Come sit down newbie, we're playing chess if you know how to play,"
One of Midoriya's seniors exclaimed patting next to him.

Sitting down all of Midoriya's expectations were put on their head, instead of rough dumbasses, everyone around him were friendly and surprisingly intelligent.

"I thought this was a juvenile prison,"
Midoriya questioned as everyone around him nodded their heads,
"It is but times have changed with the Yabuki deliquent boxing reformation program,"

The Yabuki deliquent boxing reformation program is a Japanese adolescent program for the troubled kids of Japan. Named after legendary Japanese boxer Joe Yabuki, who once held the OPBF championship and once challenged for the world title. The program is aimed to give troubled teens who have nothing to look forward to in life a new beginning by teaching them the ethnics of boxing and build discipline.

"We have practice 6 days a week, twice a day,"
Midoriya nodded his head listening to his seniors explain the whole program,
"We even get to go to Amateur tournaments against high schools, other detention centers, and even official amateur championships,"

As the group continued to explain what the program allowed them to do, a sudden bell began to ring, "ALL BOXER TO THE GYM IN TEN MINUTES," a loud voice rang out as all of Midoriya's cell mates hurriedly grabbed their gear before leaving.

"You coming newbie?"

"FUCK YEAH,"

>TO BE CONTINUED<