CHAPTER 6

"So can I,"
Midoriya stated all so confidently before leaving the promoters office, in all truth he had no clue or plan to make a fight with Ricardo happen but he was closer than before so he didn't care.

Looking around Midoriya was back to square one, lost and looking for Ricardo, but atleast he was now warmed up for the fight.

Wandering around mindlessly, he found himself in the fan section of the arena next to the previously mentioned trio of Kimura, Aoki and Ippo.

The three looked nervous around the teen as he walked next to them, "Where the hell am I now," Midoriya mumbled under his breath looking for any clues or ideas where Ricardo could be.
"He's a sneaky son of a bitch,"

"Um are you perhaps lost?"
Ippo questioned the giant as he looked down to him, "Yeah a little, do you know where Ricardo Martinez would be at?"

"Probably in the private locker rooms,"
Aoki mentioned, "Like Takamura's room,"
He added on as Ippo nodded his head.

"Ah thank you,"

"No problem,"
Ippo smiled out as the two stood next to each other, 'He's as tall as Takamura maybe even an inch taller, yet he is in my weight class,' Ippo thought to himself looking up to Midoriya who was walking away.

"He has that Thomas Hearns build but even skinnier," Aoki noted, "His legs look defined but aren't big nor is his chest or arms," Kimura added on.

"He's like bones wrapped with a thin layer of muscle and little fat, but has so mcu power in that frame,"

"He's gonna be a massive problem if you ever have to face him Ippo," Kimura explained grabbing the boys shoulder who looked worried,
"Don't stress about it now, we'll wait for that in the future, let's cheer for Takamura for now,"

As each fight went on, Izuku continued to search for Ricardo, only finding him due to his fight starting, "Damn it, I missed him," Midoriya groaned entering the man's empty locker room.

Sitting down Midoriya watched as Ricardo put on a master class with his jab alone, getting three knockdowns with in the three minutes.

"Woah,"
Midoriya stated in amazement seeing the world's strongest man in action for the first time.

Ricardo was not hit once as he rolled, blocked or parried every single strike throw countering with either a jab or straight. Causing his challenger to look foolish and lose confidence as he failed to even scrape the strongest.

Parrying a straight, Ricardo shot a straight of his own right down the middle dropping the challenger for the third and final time.

During the post fight interview Ricardo awnsered the basics before ending it off with
"I'd like to thank the fans of Japan for being so respectful and I would like to say that I will not fall easily Reaper,"
Causing the audience to go mad as they realized they had a fighter that even peaked the attention of the world champion.

In the locker room, Midoriya smirked as he waited for Ricardo to return to his room. "We'll see how hard it is to fall from grace," He mumbled to himself warming up as the door to the locker room opened up.

Walking in, Ricardo and his team were stunned to see the towering figure of Midoriya standing in the middle of the room.

"Finally,"
Midoriya stated under his breath as he stared down Ricardo,
"Let's fight,"
The boy stated to the puzzled Mexican,
"Que?"

Midoriya looked dumbfounded coming to his third realization of the day, Ricardo is Mexican, speaks Spanish and doesn't understand Japanese. To say the least, Midoriya is a fool that is only good at fighting and fucking. The triple F as his friends call him.

Left with no other choice, Midoriya motioned fighting to try and get Ricardo and his team to understand but once more they looked puzzled and thought the boy was asking for advice.

The awkwardness continued as Midoriya grew more frustrated and the Mexican team grew more confused that was until the translator finally arrived.

"Who goes to Japan and not bring a single person that understands Japanese,"
Midoriya complained ignoring his own stupidity of trying to talk to a Mexican in Japanese.

"Um maybe I could help," the translator spoke out as Midoriya glared at him, "You can speak Spanish," he questioned as the translator nodded his head.

"TELL RICARDO I WANT TO FIGHT HIM,"
Midoriya shouted loudly with his fist in the air, finally something the Mexican team could understand as they all back themselves away and got into a fighting stance.

"He says he wants to fight Ricardo,"
The translator explained as Midoriya nodded his head pointing at the champ and slicing his throat.

Ricardo stepped forward as his team tried to stop him but failed, Midoriya towered over Ricardo just as he did with Aoi, "All it takes is one," Midoriya exclaimed putting his fist to Ricardo's face the champ pushed it away.

Within a blink of an eye, Midoriya had swung on the champ, a massive right hook that the champ dodge and backed away from taking a "safe" distance away.

Putting his hands up, Ricardo's team tried to stop him but were halted by Ricardo saying "Stay out of it,"
'I want to see what the second coming of Joe Yabuki is like for myself,'
He thought to himself as a jab came flying towards him.
'I'm too far for that to la-,'
Ricardo's thoughts were interrupted by the realization of Midoriya's monsterous reach, his fist grazed the champion's eyebrow cutting it open as blood wrinkled down the champs face.

"So you do bleed."

>TO BE CONTINUED<