Chapter 1

I spent three days on my own, and I felt depressed. I didn't mean to upset him, but I also didn't understand why he was acting so strange. He got easily angry with me, and we used to be best friends. I couldn't understand where this hatred toward me was coming from.

I wasn't always the best fisher, but fruit weren't doing it for me. I was starving, and I made a spear and decided to try to fish. Suddenly, I felt a large pain under my foot, and something cut into me. Red blood flowed from my foot and a fish that looked like a rock swam away. I weakly walked away crying, and Harry heard me, coming out of our safe, warm home. Suddenly I felt myself falling asleep.

I opened my eyes and looked next to me. Harry's hands were covering his eyes as he seemed sad that I was hurt. I closed my eyes and decided to hear what he had to say.

"I'm sorry..." Harry said. "I know I was spying on you, and I know I lied to you... but please just wake up for me. Please, you're the only person I have..." Harry begged rubbing his fingers through my hair.

"I... lo..." He said and suddenly my heart jumped and my eyes opened. I looked at him, waiting for him to finish, but he didn't. He just hugged me, I hugged him back, but then suddenly he kissed me. I closed my eyes and kissed back, and we stayed like that for a while. Then he just walked away and went upstairs, and he didn't come back down.

Eventually I went upstairs to go to sleep, and he laid there, staring at the ceiling of our straw home.

"I want to thank you for helping me." I said, and he didn't answer. I sighed and laid next to him. I cuddled up next to him, but he didn't react. "It was really nice of you." No answer.

"I'm sorry." I said, and finally he looked at me.

"I'm sorry too." He said, and then closed his eyes to go to sleep.

-

I woke up to Harry kissing me again, and I was shocked. Eventually I kissed back, and he broke the kiss.

"Why do you keep doing that?" I asked and he shrugged, not using words.

"I love you..." I admitted, and he swallowed.

"I've loved you since we were 14." Harry admitted. Suddenly, we began kissing again but more passionately.

-

Next thing I knew I was laying down naked and Harry had his face in between my legs. He hovered over my core.

"I used to see these things in porn..." He said and suddenly lowered his tongue onto my core. Fireworks went off in my stomach as he pleasured me. I held onto old blankets we had as his tongue did wonders on me.

"Is that o-?" He began to ask but I took his head and stuffed it back down.

"Yes it's ok just please..." I said and gasped. I was in ecstasy, finally, I had him wear I wanted him. Suddenly, an overwhelming feeling filled me. Was this an orgasm?