Chapter 3

"Like this..." Harry whispered and then shot a spear through a fish's body. Liam clapped at Harry's work, and Harry took the spear out of the cool moving ocean water and pulled the fish off of the point, throwing it to Liam. Liam caught it in thin air and looked at the fish in his hands.

"We've been here for a while yet he still is amazed by everything Harry does..." Sophia said shaking her head while swinging on the hammock we recently made.

"I'm amazed by it too..." I joked, I looked at Harry's abs glisten in the sun and it made my mouth water. Sophia looked at me with a grin, and we both burst out laughing walking inside of the house. 

-

Although I hated Sophia, it was sort of nice to have another girl around. Plus, she brought actual maxi pads I hadn't worn one in ages.

"Ok, for now on we only wear these on a bad month, eventually we will run out." I said hiding the pads away from the boys.

"Agreed. It's very helpful to us." Sophia said nodding and weaving crochet clothing for herself. "This is the best thing you've taught me, thank you." Sophia said with a smile.

"You're welcome..." I said, and Harry and Liam eventually burst in through the sea weed we had hanging in the doorway.

"Em!" Harry said yelling and I turned to him. "There's an xbox that senses you without controllers!"

"Harry, why do you always act like the world is ending or a ship is coming all over what's happening in the world we left a long time ago..." I said shaking my head, he almost gave me a heart attack.

"Listen! I had to leave two worlds, I had to leave England and then I was forced to leave America and get stuck here. I think I'm pretty tired of leaving places." Harry said shaking his head and sitting down.

"Then let's never leave here. Let's just stay here together and always love each other..." I said sitting on Harry's lap. He looked at me and in his eyes there was sorrow. He sighed.

"I'm sorry Em, I can't do that. I need to get back to my life, go to college..." Harry said sighing and looking away from me.

"You gave up college when you were 16 and still stuck here..." I said putting my palm to his cheek and making him look at me again. "What would you have out there that I can't give you?" I said passionately. Sophia and Liam watched, and eventually Sophia motioned for them to step out into the cold night.

"Why don't you ever want me to be happy?" Harry asked shaking his head.

"Aren't you happy with me?" I asked with a sigh. "I don't look like the models in those magazines Liam and Sophia brought, and I know I may not be as beautiful as most-"

"Don't you dare say that Em." Harry said brushing a hair strand out of my face. "You are the most beautiful girl I know. Honestly, I don't know anyone more beautiful than you..." Harry said staring deeply in my eyes.

"Then why do you want to leave me?" I asked sadly with my arms wrapped around his neck, each leg on either side of his body as I sat on his lap.

"I want to take you with me. I love you, but I can't live like this anymore... I live like a barbarian!" Harry said looking at the ceiling.

"Barbarian? Barbarians speak strange languages and walk around scratching their butts. We are not barbarians! We have manners, and we carry ourselves in a way better than any other person who's living in the western world could have. They have everything at their finger tips, we had to build almost everything we own on this damn island and somehow we manage to live a pretty good life, and if you don't want that, why don't you make a raft and leave!" I yelled.

"Why can't I take the lifeboat outside?" Harry asked and stood up, holding me in his arms.

"I can't build and if you take that boat I have no way of leaving..." I sighed, praying in my head he really didn't take my advice.

"Touche... fine I'll just get going then." He said letting me land on my feet. He spent a day building that lifeboat with the help of Liam. Sophia and I watched as they put together leaves and straws and branches, and many of their prototypes failed. Eventually, they managed to make a raft that stayed together, and Harry pushed it into the water and tied it to the boat we had so it would stay. I stood there and watched as he put his luggage inside, and Liam and Sophia stood beside me. Harry walked to Liam first.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me?" Harry asked.

"I don't know if we would survive out there. Finding this island was a blessing. Plus, I can't leave without her, where she goes, I go." Liam said putting his arm around Sophia. Guilt covered Harry's face, but he help his head high.

"Do you want to come?" He asked Sophia and Sophia shook her head.

"I think it's quite crazy you're going out there with only a little supply of food." Sophia admitted and Harry nodded and swallowed a lump growing in his throat. He then walked in front of me, and I planted a soft kiss on his lips. He then pulled me in to a passionate kiss, and Liam and Sophia frowned at us. Then, after the kiss was over he held me in a hug.

"Are you sure you want to stay here?" He whispered into my ear and a tear ran down my cheek.

"This is my home now Harry..." I said softly, and he released me. His eyes were red, but his pride made him hold back the tears. His jaw clenched as he turned around, facing his back towards me and walked over to the raft. He sat inside and cut the rope holding the raft to land, and the raft began to float away. I watched as he floated, and suddenly it began getting wobbly. Harry looked around in the raft and stood up, putting up a large sail he made. The raft got even more wobbly until I realized water was seeping through the floor of the raft. In seconds the raft began to sink and I laughed as Harry ran around trying to get his luggage.

-

We all laughed as we hung up his wet clothing. He was frustrated and he sat continuously rubbing his hands through his wet hair.

"Honey it's ok, you just have to stay here for a while... so what?" I said sitting in his lap.

"You're lucky I love you." Harry said kissing me, suddenly I was good enough for him since he had no choice.

"I love you too." I answered, pretending like his faulty attitude wasn't bothering me.

"Note to self, do NOT try to float away on a raft you made yourself..." Liam said with a laugh.