Chapter 3

That night Sophia took up most of the bed. She was a reckless sleeper, and I was tempted to just push her off of the bed. I looked up at the ceiling, annoyed about the company. I closed my eyes and imagined Harry making love to me again, and I wanted to go back to that moment, before these people came.

"I can't asleep." Sophia said, suddenly awake. She sat up and put her knees up to her chin, wrapping her arms around her legs.

"Hmm?" I said sitting up also. She sighed shaking her head.

"I've been trying to make the best out of this, I've been trying to keep hope but— I'm really scared. I can't stay here." Sophia confessed. Don't. I answered in my head, but my conscience made me say a different answer.

"It's not so bad, and I'm sure someone will find you. Although it wasn't that long ago since I've been here, it's still a different time obviously. The world sounds like a totally different place, I mean games that can sense you while moving your body? What?" I asked with a smile and Sophia laughed. "It's a different time, and that means things can have a different outcome for you. I'm sure they'll find you."

"Thanks. And hey, if they find Liam and I, they'll basically find you. And you'll be able to go home." Sophia said cheerfully. I know I should be happy at that thought but I absolutely wasn't, I had gotten used to this simple life and I really was beginning to like this island life more than 'civilization'. Just Harry and I, no one bothering us, and our sweet love.

"Thank you Sophia." I said smiling and then she laid back down going back into her deep restless sleep. I decided to catch some sleep also, even though she kicked me awake every five minutes, I decided to try. The next morning I was exhausted, and Harry and Liam were out looking at the island. That left Sophia and I in the house, again.

"Where did you get all of your clothing?" She asked me looking through the suitcase of clothes I got from the ship.

"It came off of my ship, eventually it floated to us when we were at sea. Some other nick-nacks just happened to float to the island. It gives this place a home feeling." I explained then nodded. Sophia sighed and smiled.

"You really have a great spirit." She said with a smile and I shrugged. No, she has a great spirit. I want her to get the hell out.

Harry and Liam returned and they were beaming with excitement.

"Soph, you have been stuck in this house all day. I want to show you the island, it's amazing out there." Liam said brightly. Sophia stood from the cushion we had on the ground as a seat and took Liam's hand.

"I guess we're off then." Sophia said and waved at us. Harry and I waved back and they walked out. Harry instantly walked over to me and left a long passionate kiss on my lips, but I couldn't let him win that easily. I broke the kiss.

"What happened?" Harry asked with confusion.

"They happened Harry. I am sorry but I'm not feeling Sophia and Liam living on this land with us." I said shaking my head.